Making money through Minecraft

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know someone from work that does this. He is a little younger than me and started his own server 10 years ago when he was 17. It is active enough to keep bringing in new members and people pay for memberships and special perks. He said he has made nearly $50k in the last 10 years from that alone which is insane. It ended up being his down payment for his house he bought last year.

Does anyone here make money through this game? Have you ever considered it?

$5,000 a year from running a Minecraft server isn't a bad chunk of change at all. I know people run servers like this on other games, like GTA for example. I heard some people charge a monthly fee to get into a role play server for example.

I'm sure there are others who make money from Minecraft servers and other game servers as well. If there is an audience, there is a way.

This is interesting but one should be really expert with it. They can creat vlog to give tips to viewers. They can then monetize from it but it may take some time.

This is interesting but one should be really expert with it. They can creat vlog to give tips to viewers. They can then monetize from it but it may take some time.
That's one way to get the word out. Vlogging, streaming, sharing the link to the server etc. I just don't know how much money you can really make from it. I imagine most don't make a lot of money unless someone popular is behind it, or it's some special created minecraft world with it's own graphics, settings, rules, etc.

I know how you can make money through games like Minecraft. YOu can either start content and sharing on video platforms and monetize your content to make money, create game merch and sell, or even create your servers to make money. However, I am just a normal player and I have not made any money from any sort of game.

I've also been playing Minecraft since my childhood and now too but I never looked into being able to make money from it. I never knew it's a thing which is possible and it's because I never looked at making money from playing video games. I've heard about other NFT games and never played any of them.

I know someone from work that does this. He is a little younger than me and started his own server 10 years ago when he was 17. It is active enough to keep bringing in new members and people pay for memberships and special perks. He said he has made nearly $50k in the last 10 years from that alone which is insane. It ended up being his down payment for his house he bought last year.

Does anyone here make money through this game? Have you ever considered it?

I have not considered making money through this way, but it is obvious that it is a good way to make money. I mean being able to do what you love and make money from it can be a good one.

I like the fact that someone can think of this too as I am someone that have not been at the stage where I have time to create gaming contents that can make me this kind of money.

I mean have you heard of vikstar123 from YouTube? He actually earned like 2 million just from his Minecraft server.

You can actually do if u have the right expectations and know how to promote your server and there are many other ways to earn from Minecraft not just only servers .

So yes you can earn a good money or decent money with Minecraft server if you know how to do it.so make sure that you know how to do it. Good luck if u are really gonna be doing it .

Whenever I watch YouTube, I notice a lot of YouTubers that stream themselves playing Minecraft give themselves challenges within the game like they are not supposed to go in a certain direction or maybe build something better than the other players on the server so these YouTubers make money via streaming and people paying to use their server.

That's an incredible success story! Making money through Minecraft is a testament to the creativity and entrepreneurship within the gaming community. Your coworker's journey is inspiring, turning a passion into a lucrative venture. While I haven't personally made money from Minecraft, it's fascinating to hear such stories. Many players have discovered various ways to monetize their servers, from memberships to in-game perks. For anyone interested in exploring opportunities to make money through Minecraft, you might find valuable resources and insights on minecraftforfreex.com. It's a platform that could help you navigate this exciting avenue within the Minecraft community.

Last edited:
Yes, I have thought more than once about opening my own server in Minecraft and receiving funds when someone (player) buys donation privileges. By the way, this is a great way to earn money without doing anything, but the problem is that you need to PR your server to “promote” it in order to recruit active players to your server and so that your Minecraft game server becomes famous.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back