What's new

Making/Earning Apps, No work required.

I'm wounding and looking for apps that are simple and free to install that does not require any work at all, meaning once installed and setup and that's it, let it do its thing in the background and soon enough in a week or so you see your balance going up.

Sounds lazy and relaxed, doesn't it :p

But yeah

Are there any apps like that around, any good once that does what it does and no work to do with it?
There are thousands of apps like this. I also use some of them, but they are just gaming apps which pays for playing. Their main intension is to engage the players to play and view ads. Such apps are so annoying, everytime you click something, a new Ad popups. Which is kinda irritating. I am using apps like Appflame, Cash unicorn and Clipclaps.

There are apps that you can download and install and continue to make you money with out any work. Apps like honeygain and other apps like that only requires you open your app and on your internet connection, that is all and your earnings continue to grow.

I don't really have any application at hand now that pays me now but I wish there was the last one I tried was Toloka it really helped a lot that time.
Isn't Toloka still paying? I have been reading alot about it and it sounds great. Though I don't know if it is still paying. It would be awesome for me to try something new.

Even with honeygain where you're left only by switching your mobile data ON, or WiFi connection ON, to mine free honey and earn passive income. Isn't easy the way it sound,you need to work to build your earning high, by building up fast internet connection, and using a desktop to win, at least 2 and above can mine at a better rate.

I'm wounding and looking for apps that are simple and free to install that does not require any work at all, meaning once installed and setup and that's it, let it do its thing in the background and soon enough in a week or so you see your balance going up.

Sounds lazy and relaxed, doesn't it :p

But yeah

Are there any apps like that around, any good once that does what it does and no work to do with it?
Lol!! Yeah you're right . Sounds really lazy and relaxed . Joking though. I doubt if I have ever come across such a type of app. I don't think I ever came across any. Maybe someone might have a different opinion.

I dont actually think there are such apps tho, all usually requires alot of works and efforts. Though i think one was talked about here on bizdustry. It was honeybee or something like that. But the payout is extremely slow and i myself have not tried it. The best i can offer are minning apps or sites but i cant even guarantee how legit they are

I think you need a genie to give you that kind of app that you will run, sit down all day and count your earnings at night. The only similar way of earning is the mining. You run your computer and go to the mining website to consume electricity and computer power. At the end of the day you can earn something but I cannot say it is substantial.
I think he's living in a fool's Paradise for him to think that they will be an application that will just be sitting idle and making money for him without in investing any money into it or performing any specific task

I'm just not interested to earn from apps. But I'm beginning to reason what @Aaron625 told me about kolotibablo which is better off than what other apps pay.

Last edited:
I'm just not interested to earn from apps. But I'm beginning to reason what @Aaron625 told me about kolotibablo which is better off than whst other apps pay.
Yeah its running from 2009 as well , many of my friends have considered kolotibablo as a part time job , but still its not the favorites of all for many people.

I am trying to match the title of this topic with the details of the message. I thought I am coming to see an app or apps that I can make money with, and no work required to earn. Anyways, I don't think there is any app you can just set up and earn without work. Or may be I don't understand what you mean. That is just my opinion.

When you talk about apps that allow you earn then honey gain comes to mind. Honey gain is an application you install and set up to read that amount of data you use on which sites and pays you for it.

Have you heard about Media Rewards App? Try this on Google Play Store, this is one of the apps which can solve your problem if you don't want to do anything to earn. Simply install it and let it earn for you.
Note- The catch - They pay a limited number of members every month.

I do not know if I do not get the question right but u can't simply earn by just setting up an app and not monetizing it. You can choose between paid subscription and AdSense.
There is no kind of business invest into that does not require work you have to contribute at least a little another to make it work I really want is in your side when it comes to earning site

Yeah its running from 2009 as well , many of my friends have considered kolotibablo as a part time job , but still its not the favorites of all for many people.
Hmm, it has been on the running for more than twelve years today. That's magnificent, and have been paying people too without complain of owing.

Hmm, it has been on the running for more than twelve years today. That's magnificent, and have been paying people too without complain of owing.
Yeah it has always paid in time though some scammers claim false information about kolo that they ask for money before withdrawing , which is not true at all.

Yeah it has always paid in time though some scammers claim false information about kolo that they ask for money before withdrawing , which is not true at all.
Its good I'm hearing this from you, and i believe you're saying the simple truth, all humans aren't scammers, their are still legit in the midst of fraudulent people.

Its good I'm hearing this from you, and i believe you're saying the simple truth, all humans aren't scammers, their are still legit in the midst of fraudulent people.
By looking at the scheme, you can easily find out if they are scams or not. If any sites claims to give you huge money in quick time such businesses will most probably collapse.

Yeah there are many good people and many good investment sites as well. Only thing is we should stay with good people , then automatically we find good sites to invest and lead a life free from scammers.

Apart from a certain app called honeygain which consumes a lot of data i don't think there is any app that will allow you make money without doing anything.

Yeah there are many good people and many good investment sites as well. Only thing is we should stay with good people , then automatically we find good sites to invest and lead a life free from scammers.
You spoke wisely dear. If we stay with good people, sury they'll take us to legitimate website and not the one that will be scamming us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back