What's new

Is paid to upload a good way to earn money online?

No, I personally do not believe that "Paid To Upload" files could make a good amount of income for you until or unless you miraculously make people download 1000s of the files you uploaded.

It can be hard to make consistent income with pay to upload money making model. The reason is that it can be very hard to source for high in demand products to make available for download all the time.

I agree with you. It is less stressful and easy way to make money online. But the problem is how to get reasonable amount of traffic to bring lots of download to the link that in return means reasonable amount of money to be earned.
I have tried like 3 paid to upload website before. But for the 3 I have not earned up to 10 cent. And this is because I don't have traffic for the links.
Exact the reason why I was discouraged not to even bother check it out. It is very difficult to earn reasonable amount except you have unique ways to creating traffic. Apart that forget it.

I was liking a site called " pictures punches " for uploading photos but unfortunately the earnings there becoming too small so I stoped using this site.

I was liking a site called " pictures punches " for uploading photos but unfortunately the earnings there becoming too small so I stoped using this site.
Many of this paid to post sites pay peanuts.it takes a lot of time to reach the minimum withdrawal.while some of the sites are scam.

Making money from pay to upload programs can be very tricky. you need to go and buy a premium products are made it available free through your upload. You first need to make back your capital before you start making money on the website.

I don't see any paid to upload site better than YouTube. If you want to start to upload your video contents consider YouTube, even though the requirements for monetization is high but the profit is better off long term.

Pay to upload site is one thing I know pays alot any one can earn alot from it,the issue is generating a traffic for the site.good design and write can as well generate traffic

I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.

for me it is a waste of time because it takes until I upload that file ... and after I advertise it, it is downloaded, etc. I don't have the patience. but others make good money from it and are happy, so it's probably a good method.

I've never been able to see any of the best one around except maybe YouTube but YouTube is not a direct paid to upload website,you really have to work on your video before you will be able to attract a lot of viewers and you must also upload things that interest a lot of people..

I just heard about this whole thing recently through internet and I was wondering if I can do that without any prior experience and can just go in blindly.
Yes. Paid to upload is a good way to earn online, but the process is relatively slow paced.
Your contents have to be rich, and you would be paid when your uploads are viewed or downloaded.

Yes, getting paid to upload is a great way to make money online. Although most of these sites are not authentic, Bizdustry is a good example.

Is paid to upload the way people earn online.This will help people to make income as well,this will help people to be poverty free.

I will not advise anyone to get involved with paid to upload website. It can be very hard to figure out and you might end up wasting your time trying to make money with the program.

It is possible to earn on the platform without having any prior experience.
You just have to learn how to do uploads and make sure that your contents are rich enough.

You should look for other ways to make more money online rather than paying to upload. The reason is that most of the paid to upload websites usually pay in pennies and you will need a lot of traffic to make decent income.

If you are paid just for uploading, it can be a good way to earn, but if you are paid based on the number of downloads (for your uploads), then I don't think you have a good chance,

Pay to upload is a good way of making money but the more you upload the more you get paid but I don't think they page huge, it is just paid penny for job done

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back