What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Iforumtalk.com - Earn while Discuss and post

allenjohn9832

Aug 29, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Iforumtalk is a discussion forum where you will get paid while creating topics on various categories like entertainment, cryto currency, make money online, forex trading, Earning website review, trending news, sport discussion.

RATES for POST
20 Points per Topic Create
5 Points per Reply
Payout is - 1000 Points - $1

Dogecoin, Perfect money, Payeer, UPI

https://iforumtalk.com

The website looks nice, the topics are interesting, low withdrawal threshold is also nice but the pay rate is very poor. I cannot imagine to make 200 replies just to earn $1.

The website looks nice, the topics are interesting, low withdrawal threshold is also nice but the pay rate is very poor. I cannot imagine to make 200 replies just to earn $1.
Well maybe it's simply because they are starting, but you're right, if they want to encourage users to participate, they should have at least 0.01$ payment rate.

Well maybe it's simply because they are starting, but you're right, if they want to encourage users to participate, they should have at least 0.01$ payment rate.
The user is from India. He may not be that wealthy compared to some of the owners in first tier country or has a limited start up budget. Still, you pay for what you receive, pay little, get low quality.

The user is from India. He may not be that wealthy compared to some of the owners in first tier country or has a limited start up budget. Still, you pay for what you receive, pay little, get low quality.
Sadly, a lot of earning platforms, despite paying poorly, want the users to create high quality posts. If you create low quality posts because the payment is poor, they might simply deny you payment. Therefore, there is a risk in using these sites.

We have increased the rate to $0.03 per Reply or topic and also lower min payout just $0.5
We are paying for your hard work.
Lets grow this forum together.
Thanks

what a good news my friend, I'm so happy for you.

The minimum payout is still $1?
The minimum payout is half a dollar instead of 1 $ but depends on the payout direction because this is for dogecoin, perfect money, and faucet pay not tried yet to cashout.

The minimum payout is half a dollar instead of 1 $ but depends on the payout direction because this is for dogecoin, perfect money, and faucet pay not tried yet to cashout.
I understand, it's pretty good knowing the fees that Dogecoin usually has, I'm registered in the forum but I've been quite absent, I'll check it later, thanks :)

I understand, it's pretty good knowing the fees that Dogecoin usually has, I'm registered in the forum but I've been quite absent, I'll check it later, thanks :)
I use Exodus wallet so the fees of send and receive dogecoin are neglectable compared to other platforms like gate io or kraken. You could use dogecoin wallet or even receive dogecoin on payeer account as they remove payeer support and adds perfectmoney. Alternativelly deposit to payeer from perfectmoney if you are interested on payeer top up wallet.

All payments are cleared who requested before 18th October 2023​

Hi All,

We sent all payouts mostly to DOGECOIN address. Please post your received screenshot to motivate other writers.

Thanks for trusting us! GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    41 KB · Views: 1

All payments are cleared who requested before 18th October 2023​

Hi All,

We sent all payouts mostly to DOGECOIN address. Please post your received screenshot to motivate other writers.

Thanks for trusting us! GOOD LUCK
Please remove reward for payout proof section and remove minimum 400 characters because it doesn't need 400 characters for just labelling a screenshot for payout proof.
1697721015981.png

I really like how the admin easily adjust swiftly to attain satisfactory that is necessary for the growth of the platform. 👌👌

I have seen that the forum has some bugs, all my right-click functions are disabled or don't work, why does this happen?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back