What's new

I am verified,why am I not getting credited for my replies?

Are you sure you were verified? Did you get an email mentioning you were?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I am verified,why am I not getting credited for my replies ,thread or Topics.
As of when you created this support topic. You were yet to be verified. You had sent the information initially requested, but we had yet to process it.

All verification emails are a manual process, which means we have to open up each email, and double check that everything matches, and there are no issues with each account.

Please send the requested information by email that is asked in reply to your verification email. Once that data has been sent, you will be verified.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
@Yaqoob Habib, Have you sent in the information asked you in reply to your initial verification email?

If you have sent it in, it is a manual process. ALL emails are processed manually, which means we will have to have received the email, and opened it to process your account.

Are you sure you were verified? Did you get an email mentioning you were?

@Yaqoob Habib, Have you sent in the information asked you in reply to your initial verification email?

If you have sent it in, it is a manual process. ALL emails are processed manually, which means we will have to have received the email, and opened it to process your account.
Thank you very much sir.

@Yaqoob Habib, you are now verified! Have fun earning from posting!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back