What's new

How much would you invest if Bitcoin dropped really low?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say if Bitcoin one day dropped really low in price, would you invest in it asap? How much would you invest? I would invest hundreds probably. Because I know with Bitcoin, it's likely to rise again. But, what's the most you would invest? $500? $1000? More? I would try to invest as much as I could, but I don't think I'd go too high, maybe $1000 if I have any to spare. What about you?

I don't really care much about the price Bitcoin is at, as what it's worth in fiat doesn't interest me much, but to answer your question, I think I would follow my DCA strategy, so if it fell to those prices I would accumulate a lot without needing to change my strategy.

I don't really care much about the price Bitcoin is at, as what it's worth in fiat doesn't interest me much, but to answer your question, I think I would follow my DCA strategy, so if it fell to those prices I would accumulate a lot without needing to change my strategy.
That's what I would end up doing. If it drops down to a low price, I will pounce on it and invest what I can. With Bitcoin especially, I believe it will only rise back up. So if I can get in at a low point, I might stand to make a good profit. As will many others probably.

It depends on how much money I had at that moment, it also depends on how much of my investment I can hold until the market goes into bull run. In 2023, we say Bitcoin going pretty low, yet I could not invest much as I did not have a lot of funds.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back