What's new

How much have you made through AirDrops since starting?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have not done any AirDrops myself, because honestly it is still kind of confusing to me. But, I am curious to know if it's worth it. And to find out if it is, I wanted to ask, how much have you made through AirDrops since you started? Has it been profitable for you?

The few airdrops I have done and gotten were only worth a few cents. The one that seems to be worth something has it locked until 2022 and I wonder what the worth would be then.

I have not done any AirDrops myself, because honestly it is still kind of confusing to me. But, I am curious to know if it's worth it. And to find out if it is, I wanted to ask, how much have you made through AirDrops since you started? Has it been profitable for you?
I think that the most that i have made in an airdrop is ten dollars and that was only once. Other than that i have found that the airdrops i have have been very unsuccessful.

I have never make any money in airdrop because I have never invested on it before, I believe that there are some people that has make money from it.

I have never make any money in airdrop because I have never invested on it before, I believe that there are some people that has make money from it.
Airdrops are always free except few that require withdrawal fees. They don't need any kind of investment except few minutes of time to join and complete tasks of airdrop. But it's hard to find any legit airdrop that pays decently.

I haven't made a dime through airdrops and the simple reason is that I didn't show interest in the crypto world earlier despite knowing about it.
Majority of airdrops these days are sham and scam and I don't bother myself anymore with them

So far I have made $0.00 from all the airdrops I have joined. It got too a point that I believed there where no legit airdrops out there. These days it's actually hard to find legit airdrops.

So far I have made $0.00 from all the airdrops I have joined. It got too a point that I believed there where no legit airdrops out there. These days it's actually hard to find legit airdrops.
😂 lol. We're actually in the same shoe. It's so frustrating when you have zero results to show for all the effort - data, time, research, even giving out your information whether during signing up for them.
Currently I've vowed to have nothing to do with air talk more of drop

I have not engage in Airdrop of any kind so to say I have not earned any amount of money from the operation of airdrop because I haven't for once participate and I don't think I will in the future to come.

😂 lol. We're actually in the same shoe. It's so frustrating when you have zero results to show for all the effort - data, time, research, even giving out your information whether during signing up for them.
Currently I've vowed to have nothing to do with air talk more of drop
LoL indeed it's really frustrating and annoying. It got too a point where I made up my mind that there are no single legit airdrops. But I have heard some persons talking about what they have earned from airdrops, which made me wonder if airdrops is not just for me.

Personally, I have not done any airdrops before and I don't think I will do any one. I have only heard of some people say they have benefited from airdrops. Maybe they have. My problem with airdrops is the tidious task involved and at the end of the day this token May not listed in the exchange. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I just started airdrops stuff, I am not into it before now but I am starting to like the airdrops of a thing. However, the ones I have joined so far are just too small when it comes to payment, that's when you will see 0.00000001 bitcoin, just imagine, especially those telegram bots, waste of time.

Ever since I have been seeing or introduced to the loss of all these airdrops I made nothing from any of them and I also see it as a waste of time as well but doing this is okay for me I guess because is reliable though

I only start joining airdrops this year and I have collected fee tokens from the airdrops. And the total that I have received are worth more than $200

Personally I've not been able to make anything ever since I started engaging in airdrop the reason is because 90% of them are not trusted that is why it is very difficult for us to get a genuine one.

Airdrop are mostly done for new crypto especially to attract more customers and traders to their block chain.
I have won a couple of Airdrops from BitMart when a new coin is being listed on the exchange.
I won a couple of 1000 babydoge when it was listed on BitMart

airdrops are mainly done for new cryptocurrency to attract more customer,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that there are many scam airdrops allover,you can't even differentiate between which one is scam and which one is legit,you have to be careful.
Post automatically merged:

airdrops are mainly done for new cryptocurrency to attract more customer,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that there are many scam airdrops allover,you can't even differentiate between which one is scam and which one is legit,you have to be careful.

I've not earned up to one dollar from airdrop and this has made me lose interest in it because the earning is very low and the means to earn is very hard

I have not earned anything from airdrop, I belief it is scam till I can I see a post here that he had earned more than $200, now I have to change my thought

I have made a considerable amount of money from my working on airdrop even though it depends on my effort in other to see I meet up to the demand and my personal needs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back