What's new

How many people have your hired over your businesses lifetime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've run a business for a long time, how many people would you say you have hired in your businesses lifetime? I am always curious to know if anyone has had a business running for 20+ years and hear how many people they've encountered in the process. If I had a business, I would try to stay in touch with some of the employees who quit or were fired. I like to think I'd be a good boss who lets go of people for good reason. And I hope the people who decide to quit do it because they found a higher paying job elsewhere or something.

What about the business owners here?

My first business was a print publication. I partnered with friends to start the business. I did not hire any staff for my business as I could not afford paid staff. My second business was a restaurant and I had half a dozen staff. My third business a dairy farm had 4 staff. Currently I operate online business and I do not have full time staff. I hire virtual assistant as needed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back