What's new

Have you joined any sites recommended by bizdustry?

I honk the only site I joined that was once recommended by bizdustry was this TCP games. The site was proving very difficult to pay. I had to be messaging them for my pay till I quietly had to stop instantly.

What is the status of TCP gaming right now? Is it still paying or not? I have tried to access that forum but it seems I am not able to connect to their website. Is it a scam or is it legit? Can you please explain it to us?

The benefits of this sites cannot be overemphasized,I was able to learn about crypto trading and Forex. This sites have really helped me financially.

Bizdustry is a forum site full of integrity and they don't just recommend site just any how, they just don't recommend any site , so I have joined almost every site they recommended.

Bizdustry is a really trustworthy platform, and I do agree with you. They themselves conduct research before recommending any site to us. The great thing about Bizdustry is that they also allow us to earn bonuses by commenting on Youtube videos. I wish success and best wishes to the admin of this forum.

That is why I have always maintained that bizdutry is not just about the passive income but aso about great opportunity to learn. All the sites suggested by bizdustry have been good sites.

Even though I have already tried honeygain, I have yet to try websites recommended to me by many members of Bizdustry. Many members in here have recommended me a lot of websites and I will try them sooner. Bizdustry is definitely the best place to learn about websites that pay you money for working and I really enjoy discussing such websites here.

Yes i have joined several platforms referred by bizdustry some of which are tcpgaming platform, honeygain platform amongst others.

I have joined Honeygain and Cryptotab which I have seen advertised here and I seem to be earning reasonably well on both sites. Have you taken advantage of any sites you saw here?
Of course I've joined so many sites recommended by bizdustry,starting with tcpgaming,honeygain, cryptotab and so on like that,it is fun to be in this platform tho.

I joined one once, but i didnt really understand what was happening or what i was doing, honestly i was just being lazy about it. Since i had too many works on my hands already

I have joined several website that were recommended by Bizdustry and one of the website that I have joined that I don't like was TCP game.com. I worked for a very long time on TCP game.com and I was not paid.
I have also joined some of the sites recommended by bizdustry. I joined tcp game and I never received any payment for my efforts. It's quite unfortunate. I had already tried cryptobrwoser and found out that they don't pay as well before bizdustry advertised it.

I have also joined some of the sites recommended by bizdustry. I joined tcp game and I never received any payment for my efforts. It's quite unfortunate. I had already tried cryptobrwoser and found out that they don't pay as well before bizdustry advertised it.
I have not joined any site recommended by bizdustry but I know and believe that every sites that is being recommended by this site is always legit

Yes I have joined a site recommended by bizdustry some time ago and got to discover they are a scam. I think bizdustry did well to also announce their scam status here as well back then

So far I have only been able to join forumpromotion where I always vote for bizdustry anytime there is a contest there. I don't have time to join more sites.

I have joined Honeygain and Cryptotab which I have seen advertised here and I seem to be earning reasonably well on both sites. Have you taken advantage of any sites you saw here?
I have done several websites that were recommended by Bizdustry and one of those website that I have joined through Bizdustry and I am still enjoying right now is cash time forum.

I have done several websites that were recommended by Bizdustry and one of those website that I have joined through Bizdustry and I am still enjoying right now is cash time forum.
Some thought this was a scam. Have you been paid from them? It would be interesting to hear from someone who is having a good experience with Cash time forum.

I have joined some PTC sites, forums, and even faucet sites recommended by bizdustry, forum such as TCP gaming, I did not work long there and just abandoned the account for a long time now, not because of any issue, but did not take the writing job seriously then until few months ago, and I have only focused on bizdustry and CTF at the moment. That is my opinion.

Some thought this was a scam. Have you been paid from them? It would be interesting to hear from someone who is having a good experience with Cash time forum.
Cash time forum is not a scam and I don't think that anyone has come out to say that it was a scam but the issue that most people were complaining about it is that they do not pay the complete amount that you request form most especially maybe due to cryptocurrency exchange fees.

Indeed I have joined otger sites or apps or forums recommended by bizdustry, honeygain is one of them, then I think forum promotion too is a site I joined courtesy bizdustry

Indeed I have joined otger sites or apps or forums recommended by bizdustry, honeygain is one of them, then I think forum promotion too is a site I joined courtesy bizdustry
Recently I have joined forum promotion website. Two weeks back I have joined noise cash website also. I did not knew about noise cash before, only in this forum I have come to know about that earning site.

I just joined one of the site recommended by bizdustry and the sute is honeygain, though the site has been to my disadvantages because it sucks my data, but i beleive some people gain a lot from the site.

Recently I have joined forum promotion website. Two weeks back I have joined noise cash website also. I did not knew about noise cash before, only in this forum I have come to know about that earning site.
Yeah same here, although I know about noise before I've worked there so you can give it a try too, that's one of the advantages of working on bizdustry, you learn more and also earn

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back