What's new

Have you ever managed to hit the jackpot on a faucet site?

I was surprised to see someone who made $25 from a faucet site and I believe it is real luck that worked for her, as it is not easy.

This post actually reminds me of a funny situation, although it wasn't funny then, I was just starting to learn about crypto when I saw that a site could actually pay me double and so I started trying it out, by the time I was told to roll a dice and win all I kept getting was error after I had deposited some coins.

I really have not hit the jackpot in those faucet crypto i do not even believe that they are tad real they might just be a trap just to lure people.

This post actually reminds me of a funny situation, although it wasn't funny then, I was just starting to learn about crypto when I saw that a site could actually pay me double and so I started trying it out, by the time I was told to roll a dice and win all I kept getting was error after I had deposited some coins.
That is a typical scam site and I always feel bad losing my hard earned money to them. It is best to do away with them at all times.

I have never hit any jackpot on the site in question but I can only imagine the feelings behind that and the euphoria to which one will find himself in

That is a typical scam site and I always feel bad losing my hard earned money to them. It is best to do away with them at all times.
That is why I like to mention it anytime and anywhere I get the opportunity that newbies to online business should be careful so as not to loose money.

That is why I like to mention it anytime and anywhere I get the opportunity that newbies to online business should be careful so as not to loose money.
They are usually the ones who fall easily as they are desperate to make money and do not take time to research and know how things work.

Its uneasy for one to hit the jackpot around faucets cos they're built to favour its creators. They'll only choose the percentage they want to see winning the jackpot.

Not really ! The chances of Hitting a jack pot on sites like that are really Rare it’s just depends on how lucky you are and how trusted the site is some might be fake some might be real

I have won referall contest on some faucet sites, but I must say that it was a complete waste of time as I didn't earn up to $1 as reward.

I have won referall contest on some faucet sites, but I must say that it was a complete waste of time as I didn't earn up to $1 as reward.
Lol, that's ridiculous indeed, how will you earn just minimal amount of money as reward after reaching good number of them. Its good as you've invested your time elsewhere and not from PTP sites.

I have never been fortunate to hit jackpot in my Iife, who knows maybe days to come I might be lucky. Instead of waiting for luck to shine on me, I would rather continue with my hustling. I believe my hustle will bring me riches and prosperity I dream of.

Actually I know nothing about a faucet site at all this happens to be the first time am hearing about it and it's quite interesting I think I would love to go about it well . It's might actually be possible in betting or gambling site.

Lol, that's ridiculous indeed, how will you earn just minimal amount of money as reward after reaching good number of them. Its good as you've invested your time elsewhere and not from PTP sites.
I was really shocked to see the real amount after converting the crypto currency they sent to my local currency. I won't try them again.

I was really shocked to see the real amount after converting the crypto currency they sent to my local currency. I won't try them again.
Don't try them again dear, check out, if you referred those kind of audience to your own PTC website, donyou know how much you could've earned from it? Its simply reasonable amount.

I have never as a matter of fact hit any jackpot on this very platform in question. I just hope that this same jackpot you are talking about may reach our way some days

One of the most common features when it comes to a faucet site is the fact that they offer lottery prizes. If you look at the lottery that they do offer it is generally about 1 to 10 satoshi for each of the tickets that you purchase, and you can win a significant amount. However there is a very low chance of this happening considering the number of users that are on the site. Also it is a gambling game, just like the multiply game where you can spend a lot and not win, or you could buy a couple of tickets and win.

Personally, I have not come across many people that have ever won the lottery on any of these crypto sites. Have you ever managed to win the lottery on these sites, and if you have how much did you invest to buy the tickets that you needed to win compared to how much you actually won? Was it worth it?
I have not won anything like that yet and would not also like to try, as it is a part of gambling and generally gambling rewards very few people but takes money from most of the people. Also everything is hardcoded at the backend of these sites and it is pre-decided - the chance of winning.

I have not won anything like that yet and would not also like to try, as it is a part of gambling and generally gambling rewards very few people but takes money from most of the people. Also everything is hardcoded at the backend of these sites and it is pre-decided - the chance of winning.
It is true that everything is hard-coded into the back and as a result the chances of you winning are very small to actually nothing however I think that people actually do it because of the thrill and the possibility that could exist.

I have not been able to make money on any faucet PLATFORM just because of the fact that I see it as a scam and they is what a lot of people are saying about it on the online space

I have worked on many faucet site but I'm not able to get anything talk more of hit a jack point and this make me leave doing anything on faucet site again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back