What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Have you ever been made to feel uncomfortable on a forum?

Yes also depends on the Administrators and Moderators of such forum. It will be better for the admin to delete such thread that will give rise to riot and violence in the forum, also not only deleting the thread or comment but also warn those involved in it and if necessary ban people involve in it.

it happens, depends on the type of members that exist in a forum, but i have been through some forums where some members seemed to be "bullying" or so toxic

Any kind of website that allows its members to be toxic, means that they don't really want the growth of that platform because it will eventually lead to most people to exit the platform.

I completely understand, I think you not getting involved is the best choice. I have also had some experience on this issue as well. Most times once I noticed where the discussion is heading too I immediately stop replying. Just to prevent unnecessary argument.
It is the most correct attitude @eLdavis, it makes no sense to enter into discussions between us, since we are a big family, which we meet daily opining on different topics. I always flee to this type of confrontations, of which I have seen several in other forums, here only attempts, although I do not pay attention or follow up.

I have never experience such and it will never be good if anyone here have experience such thing before, because it will never be easy to experience that.

This has happened to me a couple of times and on one occasion I didn't go back because I felt I was being bullied. The second time was just an argument with a fellow forum member (all good now) so I took a break and then went back. However I felt very uncomfortable almost as bad as if had happened in the real world. Has this happened to you? How did you deal with it?
that's a bad experience, well I have never had such experience,I am not the type that likes arguing, I don't let things to distract my attention, anything that distract my attention I cut it off.

Not at all. Ive Never have such experience. But I believe in every bad experience there is a lesson to learnt and I believe you have learnt yours.

This has happened to me a couple of times and on one occasion I didn't go back because I felt I was being bullied. The second time was just an argument with a fellow forum member (all good now) so I took a break and then went back. However I felt very uncomfortable almost as bad as if had happened in the real world. Has this happened to you? How did you deal with it?

no, it never occurred to me to feel uncomfortable on a certain forum. and if it happens to me, I simply talked to the owner / admin about it and if no action was taken, I leave the forum.

Yes so many times but then I don't think about it too much because life is about learning and you have to humble yourself and learn from the people who know more than you do

This has happened to me a couple of times and on one occasion I didn't go back because I felt I was being bullied. The second time was just an argument with a fellow forum member (all good now) so I took a break and then went back. However I felt very uncomfortable almost as bad as if had happened in the real world. Has this happened to you? How did you deal with it
I feel it isn't really a big deal.
People you meet on forums are from different backgrounds and of varying mindsets.
Not everyone would have to buy your opinion or relate well with you.

I have been told that on some sites, admin appoints a member who goes on bullying. This is the create controversy on the site, which can bring more revenue,
Lol, a scripted site. Just to bring dramas and pull crowds. Its a nice plan for the owner actually. I mean, everybody wants to make money. Sometimes "how" doesn't matter

There are several way, to which you can be made to feel un comfortable in a forum. this is either you are been banned for operation over a certain period of time, or you are been compel to certain act that you are not expected to do so.

There are many times when my account has been blocked when I was on beer money forum, but i never felt intimidated in anyway, I have also had my earning removed.

Yes, I once experienced such terrifying situations. mine was my wages which I was not paid off at the time I was expecting and I was compels to make no post of even to message the admin. complaining about my situation and that makes me uncomfortable.

I've not felt such unpleasant before. It has been a good way always. I believe everybody here is matured with their opinion. They are all doing good. I enjoy being with you guys on forums

Not at all. If such happens I will leave such forum. I can't build where I'm not comfortable.
I understand your point.
Personally, I don't see it as a big deal.
We have people on forums with different backgrounds and reasoning. It is possible for people to misunderstand you or disagree with your opinions.

I have never been made to feel uncomfortable on a forum. Bizdustry is the only forum i've worked on and thankful we have very nice members on this forum.

I only come online on forums to earn some cents and then go off, so I do not think I even have time to engage anyone in some arguments or anything of such.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back