Get paid to write about fiction stories

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.
You can make approx 3000$ per approved article.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

For more details, check the site
https://www.sfsite.com/fsf/glines.htm

Wow, it's an great opportunity for good writers. Writing stories is an skillful task which can be done by only those people who have great thoughts & imaginations. Their imaginations are much higher & unique than that of ours.
I hope people will get benefits from this site & will earn according to their hardwork.

I'm a creative writer and it sounds good for me. Even my main novels are police fictions, I have an idea for the future to write a sci-fi one. In any way, point is the language, as I write and publish in spanish and italian (I could in portuguese too). I don't have a very high english level. Do you know if english is the only language accepted or at least spanish is accepted too, as the second world spoken language?

1. Write Daily. Nothing is more depressing than meeting an author who has written an unresearched standalone novel and wants to sell it and live off the royalties forever. ...

If you are a good writer and you have high writing skills. If you like to write about fiction stories, then there is a site called " Fantacy and Science Fiction" which pays it's members to write about fiction stories.

The pay is very attractive. They pay approx 7 to 12 cents per word. But there should at least 25000 words to get approved.

But it's not an easy job. This work is for those writers who are professional and who have high writing skills. If you think you have such skills then give it a try. Because it's free.

That's good. It is always motivational and inspiring to be rewarded for what one knows how to do the best. It is a great opportunity for aspiring writers. Thanks for the information but is it for all countries?

Writing fiction these days can be very much attractive as job opportunities are not that much enough but with this ficfion writing one can get good earning.

Everyday, for each and every one of us, there are new events that could be another narrative. We tell them in different ways that serve a purpose, via gossip, phone conversation, as social media post or even document them as stories. While some are real events, some stories may have been spun out of our imaginative thought. These stories we call the fiction. So there are profits from it

That is some interesting pay! What a good opportunity for the professional writers and authors. I hope I have an creative mind. I tried to write one short story once for one of my subject, and even I got a perfect score for it but I'm not satisfied with my ideas. This is a good pay and I want to join but I don't think I'm qualified, plus, it's a sci-fi.

Hmm, writing up to 25000 words is not an easy task at all. That will take me days to achieve. I don't even know of my fate, after achieving such land mark, if I'll get approved or not. I love writing about stories, untrue stories, like the one mentioned here. But this site always plagiarized contents any how.

Not an easy task if they only require english (do you have this information, as I asked before? Do they accept other languages or not?) and we are not mother tongue. I'm able to write long fiction stories and it would be perfect with the languages I'm fluent, but it would cost me too long time if in english.
Thanks for the information but is it for all countries?
Yes, this is another point we need to know.

Thank you for sharing. I have checked the site and it looks legit. However, I am not exactly a novel writer that it would be difficult for me to write 25,000 words story. The rewards are great but to be honest, I have submitted more than 20 stories to Analog Scifi magazine before the time of the internet. I sent via postal mail. But none was approved. Maybe I am not fit for that although I still want to try. I love to write fiction because it entertains me.

My friend has an unpublished sci-fi novel. I wonder if the site will give him the opportunity to publish it under her name. Or will they just pay and publish it under their's? It would be great if they could acknowledge the writer's talent.

Great! Its wonderful opportunity to avail by good writers. I want to apply in such types of sites but unfortunately there are mostly cites who dont accept Pakistani writers because before couple of monthe i have done a peice of writing but when i had upload they are given some country name list. So i disappointed 😕

A lot of good writers are surely going to benefit from this, $3k is such a very good amount of money but the task is not in anyway easy as writing 25,000 words won't be easy coupled with the fact that your article might not be approved after that. I'm not been negative here but this is the plain truth, but it's still worth giving a try.

Thanks a lot for this information. I love writing and I am climbing up the ladder of professionalism gradually. I can as well give that site a try and see what comes out from it. Outside been approved I get the opportunity to read other fiction writers articles and improve my own skill. Although fiction writing is not a day job, but practice makes perfect.

When the pay rate is industry standard, we need to understand that the program can be used only by those who have that level of skills and expertise. I am not a story writer or science fiction writer. However, even I was I would have never joined this site as I really doubt that I will be accepted. I am comfortable with paid to post site, where we can earn $10-$20 every month with general skills.

Amazing that's the best platform for earnings for those who have writing skills and have creative minds.
If a platform paying 12 cent for a word then it's very difficult to approve any common fiction.
Fiction story is totally about your core inner values.

Wow, it's an great opportunity for good writers. Writing stories is an skillful task which can be done by only those people who have great thoughts & imaginations. Their imaginations are much higher & unique than that of ours.
I hope people will get benefits from this site & will earn according to their hardwork.
I will be very much interested in this site if there can be some other genres to write about apart from fiction, nothing all stories are fictional, some are indeed real. by the way, I love to write about life, beauty, and a lot of other things generally.

This sounds like a very good and interesting opportunity and to be hones the payment rate here is higher than anything that I have ever seen when it comes to writing especially since you have said that this is the rate that is given per word of the writing. So if you are a good writer you can make a good earning with this. What is the payment methods for this site?

It sounds like a great opportunity for fiction writers. But it requires very high quality work that not many can be able to give. It also requires great experience and determination to write all those words. The pay is really great and it would be an awesome earning strategy for those who are able to write and get accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back