What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Free WebHosting

Jybrael

Oct 20, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I mentioned previously in one of my previous threads that I was working on a website project of my own. But before I even go more into..I don't want to go through the trouble of getting myself a website developer...I am not much knowledgeable in designing websites but I want to be able to work on my own and design my own website. So I thought maybe go and look for some WYSIWYG type hosting services. Currently I am thinking of making a free site on WiX play around with it..set it up to as I want and then buy a domain and a full hosting service from there.

The thing is I am not sure if WiX will allow me to have certain features on my website...if I am using the free hosting plan for the beginning..I want to be able to test everything out before I actually decide...features like payment or point systems and stuff like that.

What can you guys tell me about free hosting services? And what do you recommend that I do..

If you're serious about your business, I'd forget WIX and the likes right off the bat. Depending a bit on what you actually want to do (your post doesn't clear that at all) you might want to give e.g., WordPress a try.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back