What's new

Free or Paid Traffic

If you are a beginner & want to promote your business, then free traffic is good for you. But you have to put your full efforts in it & make your you are doing marketing and advertising your products in an appropriate manner.
But if you can invest, then go for a paid traffic. It will give you better results.

Free traffic is mostly generated through social media or search engine optimization. On the other hand paid traffic involves making payments to have traffic diverted to your site

Free traffic can't be in anyway compared with paid traffic, as free traffic would always drive unserious people to your blog or website, where as a paid traffic is the exact opposite of what I explained above. The difference is just too clear.

If someone is persistent and not aim at any particular time to make profit, nothing is wrong with free traffic. But a business owner that wants to maximize profit as fast as possible needs paid traffic to meet his target quickly.

Organic Traffic (Free traffic) is the best for any website which can either be through links or Type in Traffic. Type in traffic are highly valuable and not easy to get. Only established companies that is well known do enjoy such traffics.

I use both paid traffic and the organic one. Anytime I have new product I want to sell, paid traffic is what I will go for. I will set my websites, funnel, and landing page. Once I have done with the whole set up, the next thing is to buy targeted traffic to the landing page.

On the other site, if I feel like start new affiliate websites, especially the one for Amazon associate, I will go for organic traffic like that. Once I have huge traffic on my websites, I can now apply for Medicine in order to maximize the potential of the website.

it all depends on you if you are ready to spend effort in advertising your own things or not, usually free traffic is better as you don't spend money on it, and you know from where it's coming from a.k.a its quality, but you go for paid traffic if you dont want to waste time and energy

What do you preffer ? You pay for traffic (like google, facebook) or you want free ? :)
Both sometimes are instrumental to bring your website steady traffic. But writing quality contents that will rank high in the search engines will boost your site popularity and brings you the kind target audience you're looming for.

First, I want to talk about the term ‘free traffic'. No traffic is free, you are either going to pay for it with money, or time. For the purposes of this post, I am referring to ‘free' traffic as traffic which you are not paying money for (PPV, PPC, etc). So what is free traffic anyway? You can get traffic without paying for it from a number of sources;

• SEO
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • Article Marketing

What do you preffer ? You pay for traffic (like google, facebook) or you want free ? :)
The easiest solution to bring traffic is whatsapp. You can bring it through your friends and relatives. Absolutely for free. All you have to do is send your link. I think this is the best way to get traffic anywhere.
Post automatically merged:

The easiest solution to bring traffic is whatsapp. You can bring it through your friends and relatives. Absolutely for free. All you have to do is send your link. I think this is the best way to get traffic anywhere.

Paid traffic is the best compared to results you'll get from free traffic, paid traffic saves you lots of stress as the advert is always detailed enough to get your audience. Most people who wait or rely on free traffic usually get low turnout on their adverts

The major difference between paid and free traffic is that with paid traffic, you are leveraging off someone else. ... On the other hand, free trafficis any kind of traffic you send to your website by any means whether its through the search engines or using guerilla tactics.
Post automatically merged:

The major difference between paid and free traffic is that with paid traffic, you are leveraging off someone else. ... On the other hand, free trafficis any kind of traffic you send to your website by any means whether its through the search engines or using guerilla tactics.

I like free traffic. Post links of websites on social media. The best option is Facebook group. Choose se groups related to your products and pste links of your website. It works indeed. If anyone gets free traffic he will not pay for traffic.

Paid traffic is not successful in case of selling products. Because paid traffic only increase views and page/site ranking on Google but if you sell a product then you need to get organic /free traffic. Which is possible though promotion of links manually in Facebook groups and other social media platforms.

I also prefer free traffic that the website owner can get from his work on the traffic. Posting new contents as frequent as you can makes a headway to the search engine list of searches that you get free traffic. With social media you also get free traffic somehow. If your website is about a product for general consumer then you can also create a Facebook Page as an added marketing platform. With the friends in your account you can invite them to follow your Page.

Every person have its own priorities and needs. I will simply prefer free traffic to my channel or platform because there are several opportunities to attract people without any cost.
I can make funny and interesting contact at Facebook to Grab the attention of people, but if I immediately need people to signup sign up at a website then I can pay people to do so.
it depends upon demand and requirements

I would like to organic traffic that comes with searching on google, it is not fair that you purchase traffic for you as mostly people are doing so, that is not a legal method and procedure. We should be avoid such things.

You can get traffic for free from facebook or any other social sites by promoting your website. Whether you succeed in generating traffic or not depends on your followers count. You can also get free traffic from google or other search engines if you do seo. There is absolutely not necessary to pay for traffic.

Free traffic is more preferable than paying for traffic because free traffic are people that willingly visited your website or blog, they will most likely stay unlike paid traffic whereby they are paid to visit your website. These kind of traffic does not stay as they just visit briefly so that they can earn.

Free or Paid.. you web site has got to be dynamic (changing in real time) and has got to have wealthy content which can attract viewers once more and once more.. with the exception of that, frequently updated links to different necessary sites square measure an enormous draw too.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back