ForumCash in exchange for real money?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
There are a variety of forums that use this, and one of them is the famous bizdustry forum that has an amazing staff team and I even cashed out a few times. So my question is, is this a good concept, and do you intend to make some value for the posts on your forum via forum currency?

Generally speaking, forums don't have much to exchange for forum currency, so it's more about fun than money. However, a few can make it worth your while to work. However, that's not saying it's cool to work for some colored username or something.

since i became a member of bizdustry and have come to see how helpful this platform is, i have set out in looking for similar platforms but till date i have not really found a good one that could match up what bizdustry is doing yet.

There are a variety of forums that use this, and one of them is the famous bizdustry forum that has an amazing staff team and I even cashed out a few times. So my question is, is this a good concept, and do you intend to make some value for the posts on your forum via forum currency?
I started looking for comparable platforms after joining bizdustry and seeing how useful it is, but as of this writing, I haven't really come across a great one that could compete with what bizdustry is doing.

Yes for sure exchanging of forums cash to real money is not a bad idea, just as the bizdustry is, once one is doing his daily task which at the earn of everything he earn biznote and exchange it to the desirable currency he wants

Generally speaking, there isn't much to exchange for forum currency, hence the purpose of forums is more for enjoyment than for profit.
However, a select handful can make working worthwhile.
That does not imply that working for a colorful username or whatever else is cool.

I started looking for comparable platforms after joining bizdustry and seeing how useful it is, but as of this writing, I haven't really come across a great one that could compete with what bizdustry is doing.
exactly, this is my issue also, i have search and tried so many sites but i have not yet found a forum that is well moderated, legit and interactive like bizdustry. from here i have been able to make real life friends.

I am not against this idea primarily because it will not be dissimilar to how Bizdustry operates in allowing you to be paid for posts that are original and add value to the platform

I am not against this idea primarily because it will not be dissimilar to how Bizdustry operates in allowing you to be paid for posts that are original and add value to the platform

There are many people who regularly exchange forum currencies in exchange of services and products and I think that this is a great thing. Forum currencies could be used for real products and services.

There are many people who regularly exchange forum currencies in exchange of services and products and I think that this is a great thing. Forum currencies could be used for real products and services.
You raise a good point. I have seen transactions to that effect on a couple of forums, and this only serves to motivate the non-registered members of the public to join a paid-to-post website.

Numerous organizations typically enable you to trade forum monies for assets, and I believe that this is fantastic. You may buy actual services and merchandise with forum money.

All most all forums have their own forum currency which can be converted or exchange for real cash. For instance, in bizdustry, 1000 biznotes is equal to $1. Also beermoney has its own currency.

Of course it's a good idea to exchange forum tokens or rewards to cash, gift and other forms of rewards. That way users are motivated to use your site more but you'll have to careful so you don't pay out little cash with big efforts like what was being done here before

I also earned and cashed out from bizdustry, also I learned alot in bizdustry from experts and find out many sources that I needed, and I always suggest it to my friends.

That way users are motivated to use your site more but you'll have to careful so you don't pay out little cash with big efforts like what was being done here before

There are some platforms that works as bizdustry which I tried but to be honest I can not compare them to bizdustry in terms of flexibility and quality of post been made on both platforms

I started making money by posting on forums in 2015. Since then I have tried dozens of forums and made money. There was a time when I was making $180 just by posting on forums. However, these days it is really hard to find high paying forums to make money.

I love the idea that you are able to help provide content and keep the activity moving for forums for something in return such as a payout but I wouldn't say it is the only reason I post on forums if there is a cash-out method. Don't get me wrong it's nice to have that incentive but I love posting on forums anyway so it's perfect for me. In terms of me being able to offer a cash incentive to post on my forum, as much as I would love to, financially it is not something I would ever be able to keep up with so I always offer different incentives for people who are active on my forum and I don't mind receiving non-cash incentives for being active on other forums as well.

I started making money by posting on forums in 2015. Since then I have tried dozens of forums and made money. There was a time when I was making $180 just by posting on forums. However, these days it is really hard to find high paying forums to make money.
Late last year, I was making $10 in a day from bmf.io . I know a member who was making more than that in a day but when the forum closed, I have never seen any other forum that would pay such attractive money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back