Forex temptation

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
People have been saying good things about Forex trading. I could remember back in September, a man became a billionaire by trading Forex and with the money he got married, bought a mansion, bought 3 laters Benz and open a Forex office in his community.

With all that, I know some people might have been think Forex is a good place to invest in but the truth is that, he has been trading Forex for over 4 years and he got that money he made by chance because that was the last time I heard of someone who made millions by trading Forex.

Forex is not something you should jump into, their are some things you should know about Forex which I won't share with you guys now.

What do you think about Forex and it's temptation advert on TV and the internet. Do you still think Forex is a good means to be come an instant millionaire or another of luring people into the trade.

If you are actually thinking of becoming a millionaire with forex trading I think you should let that thinking go out of your mind because forex trading is not something for children , is something that needs a lot of time and dedication and you must be very patient in Forex and don't expect to become a millionaire overnight with forex , at least 90% of forex traders who are millionaires have started trading Forex for the past five or 10 years ago , so if you really want to reach to the standard expected of you be patient enough to build up your trading skills day by day and year by year

I dont usually believe those advert of people claiming they are making more money from forex , because to my observation only few traders are able to earn just few amount from forex , while the rest traders make loss its not easy,

I don't really believe that forex pays well, if forex trading actually pays well, by now I would have known where I am. The teachers who claim they are experts in FX always charge a huge amount of money for training, but they claim they have made money in FX, for me FX is not the way.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back