What's new

Ever encounter someone trying to copy your domain?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where someone made a domain that was nearly identical to yours? Maybe it was close to writing, or it was the same name with a different extension like .net or something. I've dealt with people who have made similar sites in my style while also having the same or similar names. I send them a cease and desist letter if they are copying anything of mine. I don't care if you use a similar name, but to copy my work is not cool. But otherwise I don't usually have issues. What about you?

I have found that a lot of people have copied my content and published in their own byline. I have frequently asked them to remove content. Those who did not pay attention, I had to file DMCA. However, I have not found anyone copying my domains.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back