Not open for further replies.

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I saw this option yesterday ad yes you can now start writing articles on RIF and earn. You need to contact admin for the rules and rates but it will be a great option for those that are willing to bend their back, write quality articles and make money.

@Salt have they started that program? Admin told me he is working on streamlining it and would make it public when he is done. I would check it out though.

This is still under pipeline and admin updated about the huge response they received and will be updating the Writers Guild so anyone who is interested can participate.

I am not active on RIF these days. Therefore, I missed this update, I will check the site and see if I can get approved as an article writer.

I am not much into writing articles so I just updated that it's now possible to earn from articles but things are not yet clear.

Admin Jordan have received so many messages from interested users and he'll be updating the details for his writers guild in coming weeks.

I haven't found any post which clarifies the pay rate per thread but already many users are interested in it so it will be great if they can finalize the rates soon and implement.

@Salt have they started that program? Admin told me he is working on streamlining it and would make it public when he is done. I would check it out though.
They are yet to decide about the posting limits and word requirements and topics so things are not yet final

I think there is no signal yet. The site owner is still inviting article writing staff to do the checking of the article's submission. The final date to start was not yet announced publicly. No rate mentioned yet for it is not yet final.

I will have to lock this thread because "Making Money By Writing Articles" is not available yet on Referral Index Forum. I will open the thread once there are new developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back