What's new

Double Posting

vest1992

WE need to add this in the rules of the forum:
  • NO DOUBLE POSTS! Use the edit function - it is there for a reason.
Since there is a button for that we will make more space than spam.

At the moment for moderation, we do have the option to merge multiple posts. If the individual posts are selected, a moderation menu pops up, and merging posts are an option.

Yeah, we do need to add that to our rules.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Ok, I want to share with you also a issue with the user MariusMaco I have seen he did pos 13 threads from Yesterday at 7:18 PM until Yesterday at 7:56 PM and afterwards another wave of spam with 22 threads Yesterday at 10:48 PM until Today at 1:27 AM, the quality of the threads is under LOW, I mean he copied just a fragment of a review from other websites and posted it just grind with a link.

And also deduct what is in his thread as plagiarism, we need to put him under review!

I was actually wondering about those russian based sites he made the threads on last night, but before I could review them, they were all suddenly approved. Spent the night updating my computer after that. Completely forgot about it, until just now.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
If you check them you will actually see, that it just fragmented copy paste from somewhere, I doubt he researched it because the information is just a small piece out of a review + a link of the website

If you check them you will actually see, that it just fragmented copy paste from somewhere, I doubt he researched it because the information is just a small piece out of a review + a link of the website
I've deleted his topics in the GPT Area.

Ok, I think we should create a sticky thread in each category of the forum about the review format.

Perfect, now since all have a review format we can show them what to follow, and it will start to look better, from now on Get Paid To Programs will take a stronger form, higher quality content.

Perfect, now since all have a review format we can show them what to follow, and it will start to look better, from now on Get Paid To Programs will take a stronger form, higher quality content.
Many thanks!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back