What's new

Does your business give back to charity?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run or own a business, do you ever take a cut of the profits and issue it to charities? I think it's great when a business offers a cut, even a small cut towards charities. Do you guys offer any charity donations? In some countries it can be used as a tax write-off as a bonus for donating.

No, my business does not give to charity. My business rarely make a lot of profits. Therefore, even though I want to give to charity, I cannot. When I make profits, I end up using it to fortify my business by paying business debt or invest in product development.

No, my business does not give to charity. My business rarely make a lot of profits. Therefore, even though I want to give to charity, I cannot. When I make profits, I end up using it to fortify my business by paying business debt or invest in product development.
That's fair. I have only donated to charity once myself, it wasn't much. But I understand, sometimes you just don't have the money to spare, and that's okay.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back