Does Read.cash still exist?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$35.0100USD
Biznotes
I haven't heard anything about Read.cash for a long time and I don't know if it still exists and pays its users, I remember hearing a lot about it 2 years ago or so, but now I don't hear anything about it on the forums and I don't know if it's that the site closed and stopped paying.

The bot of read cash runs of bitcoin cash so no longer upvotes users, users themselves do not have the initiative to tip themselves so are they expecting us to work for free in the platform? This is the reason why I left this platform.

I signed up but never used it. I am not a fan of writing sites where you have to depend on users' tips to earn. The site is active, you can see people posting new content but I am not sure if they are earning.

I signed up but never used it. I am not a fan of writing sites where you have to depend on users' tips to earn. The site is active, you can see people posting new content but I am not sure if they are earning.
The random rewarder as I have mentionned in a previous post run out of funds so rarelly he tips a user or something like that, you need to write a lot for someone make you a tip.

The random rewarder as I have mentionned in a previous post run out of funds so rarelly he tips a user or something like that, you need to write a lot for someone make you a tip.
I understand, thanks for the feedback, so read.cash is not profitable right now, it is better to work for other more solvent platforms.

I understand, thanks for the feedback, so read.cash is not profitable right now, it is better to work for other more solvent platforms.
It could be as second time income and not as main time income, the concept does not differ from publish0x or for example my lot. However, publish0x have introduced timewall jobs cash out that differs it from read cash so you could do jobs on timewall and cash out however I know you are not proceed the KYC holding a picture to continue work on the platform.

I don't like a site where you are in a mercy of certain users, or even a bot, to earn. I like site where you can earn through views or through ad revenue share.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back