Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The fact of the matter is that there are many altcoins out there that could be mined as well. In order to mine altcoins, you may need to download some application from Playstore. So, what are some of the best altcoins to mine?

I am not sure if its a safe option to mine with the help of your smartphone as it can harm our phone so better look for other option

The fact of the matter is that there are many altcoins out there that could be mined as well. In order to mine altcoins, you may need to download some application from Playstore. So, what are some of the best altcoins to mine?
I do not like to mine them. You cannot make something reasonable on them and it is discouraging

Most of the mobile apps that claim to mine altcoins are actually not even mining programs. The kind of hardware that comes with your mobile phone cannot support mining. The mining app on playstore are not minor, they are some sort of scripts that show you fake mining.

Most of the mobile apps that claim to mine altcoins are actually not even mining programs. The kind of hardware that comes with your mobile phone cannot support mining. The mining app on playstore are not minor, they are some sort of scripts that show you fake mining.
Sincerely, thinking that you can mine altcoins with your mobile phone I think is the first mistake, I do not think that mobile devices have the real capacity to mine cryptocurrencies, they need too much computing power to do so, and a mobile device is not designed to mine cryptocurrencies, there are special devices created with this function, but people continue to fall into those apps that promise things that in the end do not fulfill, especially newbies.

Most of the so called mining programs are nothing but just a script that will show mining, which is just a simulation of mining. The primary aim of these programs is to have some paid users so that they can continue their pyramid scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back