Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever gain traffic from competitors? I like to think I do, as I have worked with other site owners as a team-up sort of scenario. They were able to bring a lot of traffic to me, but it was a partnership. We didn't hate each other. But are there any sites or businesses you don't get along and somehow they bring traffic over to your site when you're beefing or having issues?

Has a competitor ever badmouthed you in advertising and it had the opposite affect and drew traffic to you?

I used to get traffic from competitors. Never had a competitor bad mouth our forum, just individuals but even to this day I've had tons of competitors rip off our forum, taking ideas we used 1:1.

That usually backfired on them when people there saw it was ripped off they usually came over to our forum because it was nearly the same but more active.

I promote my forums on forums and I get traffic. Therefore, I can say I get traffic from my competitors. However, the traffic I receive is so small that it does not help my site. I have also received traffic through blog comment on my competitors blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back