What's new

Do you allow for different fonts on your site/forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a site or forum, do you allow for different styles of fonts to be selected? Whether it be a forum or a site, I think it'd be cool to have a feature where you can change the style of font the site/forum uses. Is there a plugin that may do this?

I do not allow members to choose fonts or even themes, I do not even have an option to switch between dark and light theme. I am running communities on open source platforms and I am using default settings.

I do not allow members to choose fonts or even themes, I do not even have an option to switch between dark and light theme. I am running communities on open source platforms and I am using default settings.
That's totally fine. I know with most forums as an admin you can use whatever font you want, but it'd be sitewide. I just think it'd be cool if you could allow users to change the style of font. The theme too would be good. I strive to make all of my sites accessible in that way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back