What's new

Can you suggest sites/platforms where I'll be paid to upload photos?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Can you suggest sites/platforms where I'll be paid to upload photos?
I'd also love to know if you already earned using that platform. Thanks!

There are too many sites that will pay you to upload photos. There are some that do allow you to upload your photo and they will pay you if someone download the photo you uploaded. I know of fotofolia, but I did not joined the site. So, I don't much about them.

you can try Adobe stock which is a stock photo marketplace, it is a trustworthy website since it was created 10 years ago. I know also Shutterstock and it is a really great platform to sell your pictures there too.

I really do not like all this kind of website because it is very difficult and you just have to imagine how many pictures you will have to upload the media before you can get us to $1.

I really do not like all this kind of website because it is very difficult and you just have to imagine how many pictures you will have to upload the media before you can get us to $1.
That's the problem with such websites. I do not think they're actually worth the stress at all
It is better to focus on better paying opportunities.

Such sites are not that common but the only one I know is one call ijjobbers, they do pay one for uploading a picture on there forum but the problem is that you have to pay before you start earning.

It's been a while that I stopped working on paid to upload website. I got scammed by one sometimes around last year and ever since then I do not like to work on any paid to upload website . For this reason, I cannot recommend one.

There was a website in which I worked on about 2 years ago even though I can no longer remember the name. The website was not a good one as it took me a month to make $10.

It's been a while that I stopped working on paid to upload website. I got scammed by one sometimes around last year and ever since then I do not like to work on any paid to upload website . For this reason, I cannot recommend one.
It seems that we are on the same page. Although , we might have some legitimate ones on the internet but they are not so common that is why it is not really encouraging to work on such platforms.

It seems that we are on the same page. Although , we might have some legitimate ones on the internet but they are not so common that is why it is not really encouraging to work on such platforms.
It is better to work on legitimate platforms rather than wasting time on illegitimate ones. it is always good to channel our energy towards productive areas, rather than spending it on website that will end up scamming us.

It is better to work on legitimate platforms rather than wasting time on illegitimate ones. it is always good to channel our energy towards productive areas, rather than spending it on website that will end up scamming us.
this is why it is important and necessary for you to make research before you venture into any platform. Newbies always fall in the trap of scam websites.

this is why it is important and necessary for you to make research before you venture into any platform. Newbies always fall in the trap of scam websites.
The rookies on the internet would normally fall into such trap because they do not know how to cite an illegitimate platform. It is not their fault, it is a matter of experience. By the time they have been working online for a long period, they would be able to identify the scam site so easily.

How I wish I would be able to get such platform so I can upload all the photos on my phone and end us being a billionaire, since I have more than enough to upload to the site always.

I have deep dive in to get paid to forums before and get paid to upload is actually something that I will not fancy and advise people to go into it because of the low pay.

I have deep dive in to get paid to forums before and get paid to upload is actually something that I will not fancy and advise people to go into it because of the low pay.
If you get lucky you can be able to make some good amount of money on it but the thing is that if you do not have a HD camera to capture captivating images you may not be able to make something worthwhile.

Making a research on any website that won't work on should be part of the things every online earners would do. it is very necessary so that you will not fall into the hands of the scam sites. I will seriously encourage everyone to do this always.

Making a research on any website that won't work on should be part of the things every online earners would do. it is very necessary so that you will not fall into the hands of the scam sites. I will seriously encourage everyone to do this always.
some of the time even if you make research what you are going to get is fake reviews. This is why I always try to get first-hand information from someone who have worked on the website before venturing.

There are a lot of sites out there that pays for uploading photos. I've never tried any of these sites myself so i can't tell for sure if they pay well or give you a good review about these sites. You could try out fotofolia although, i don't know much about it.

There are so many sites that allow us to upload good quality photos. If someone downloads that photo, then they pay us. Like PixaBay, recently I heard of Pixal.com. This is a crypto site where if we upload any photo or video, if someone likes our content, then they pay through their own coin. Pixal I haven't used this site yet, but I heard you want to try it once you check it.

For me I would advise you to check them out and choose the one that can work and produce the best results with you. Cause there are plenty of them in the Google or apple store of your devices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back