What's new

Bizdustry platform is real you can make money from them.

It is a legitimate platform but however you may not likely be able to withdraw if you are not a VIP membership. You can still exchange your biznote to LTC in members to member section.
I am still looking forward to the management of bizdustry to have a rethink on the VIP stuff. It is what made many members to leave te forum and some may never come back until the rules are in reverse. This was what I was told by the old members of this forum.

It is a pleasure for us that this is a trusted bizdustry platform. Everyone is requested to post and post high quality comments on this platform and you will benefit a lot from them. I am working hard to make high quality comments and posts on this website. I also want you to work hard on this platform and you have benefited a lot.
It is not only about earnings beside that you can learn many things about crypto, business and finance, from the day I joined I just learned many things from the threads and comments.

I am still looking forward to the management of bizdustry to have a rethink on the VIP stuff. It is what made many members to leave te forum and some may never come back until the rules are in reverse. This was what I was told by the old members of this forum.
The management of this community are just looking for more ways of generating revenue to keep the platform going. Those your friends can sell their biznot to LTC or any other cryptocurrency of their choice at the exchange section.

The management of this community are just looking for more ways of generating revenue to keep the platform going. Those your friends can sell their biznot to LTC or any other cryptocurrency of their choice at the exchange section.
It is quite understandable and I understand the point of the platform management, but all other forums are not paying for membership and that is why they opted in for other forums.

It is quite understandable and I understand the point of the platform management, but all other forums are not paying for membership and that is why they opted in for other forums.
At the end of it all , it will still be the same thing in the sense that other platforms you are talking about has a low earning rates compared to bizdustry. And some of them are not even profitable.

At the end of it all , it will still be the same thing in the sense that other platforms you are talking about has a low earning rates compared to bizdustry. And some of them are not even profitable.
You are absolutely correct because there are so many platforms that do not pay as high as what we receive here

Yeah, this is legit platform that you can actually earn from. When you post a reply you would earn 20 biz notes, of which you can make up to 60 posts a day, that's $1.2. But posting quality contents is what makes this platform more entertaining and educating, so we should look at the bigger picture.

Bizdustry is a legit platform to earn money online, you earn here by posting good contents, I joined bizdustry just day before yesterday and I must say it's nice here.

Bizdustry has been a pillar of support to me personally because the forum site has been helping me ever since the pandemic and up till the present moment , and thats why i prefer bizdustry to other site .

Bizdustry is a very legit platform. I joined bizdustry since the year the covid 19 platform started, i've been working on bizdustry and it has been very beneficial. They also pay on time.

You are entirely correct.
Posting high-quality threads and answers is the least we can do to show our appreciation to the site for being so generous with their rewards.
We are fortunate to have discovered this forum.

Yes, bizdustry is a legit paying platforms you can earn money here, I have also been paid here ones, I'm working hard to see that I earn a decent amount of money here.

I never think about leaving bizdustry ever. I was away from bizdustry due to some offline activities, but I I got back in here. I used to be active in here even when I had a day job.

I never think about leaving bizdustry ever. I was away from bizdustry due to some offline activities, but I I got back in here. I used to be active in here even when I had a day job.
It is indeed a wonderful forum and it has helped so many people to earn some amount. Atleast I am able to buy data with the money I made here. It's a wonderful contribution.

It is a pleasure for us that this is a trusted bizdustry platform. Everyone is requested to post and post high quality comments on this platform and you will benefit a lot from them. I am working hard to make high quality comments and posts on this website. I also want you to work hard on this platform and you have benefited a lot.
It's really a solid forum! I have seen multiple PTP forums that just were not as active as this one. Plus, I have talked to the owner and the owner is actually an Admin on my forum...they are legit and worth posting at! Invite friend here!

Sorry for not believing in this platform the moment it was introduced to me. I started having trust in it when I made my first withdrawal from this platform.

Sorry for not believing in this platform the moment it was introduced to me. I started having trust in it when I made my first withdrawal from this platform.

You must rest assured that the Bizdustry platform is a great platform and you can also make money in here if you stay active in here. You MUST stay active and post regularly to make money.

You must rest assured that the Bizdustry platform is a great platform and you can also make money in here if you stay active in here. You MUST stay active and post regularly to make money.
If you want to make money on platforms, you will need active, which isn't peculiar to bizdustry. In the concrete, bizdustry has proven to be one of the best paid to post forum with lots of achievements.

Well I strongly recommend bizdustry because Bizdustry is one of the best sites you can find out there that allows you bro earn by completing tasks like posting on the site. I hope that it remains like this as we learn forward.

There are plethora of paid to post forum on the internet but I've gain sense of bizdustry because I've been on the platform for not quite long, that it is one of the best paid to post forum with a reasonable pay rate.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back