Best time frame to make profit from Forex trading

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use iq option to make trade and I have made more interest with setting the timer to 3 minutes, but most time I lose too. The chart usually goes up every 3 minutes but when it start dropping, it takes 3-5 minute to go up.

What timer do you guys use to trade on forex 30 sec, 1,2,3 minutes. Which do you guys make more profit with.

As at the time I traded, I simply go in then go out when it favours my trade, I'm still a novice trading but I will get better.
I think I have learnt and will try this method in a bit.

I am still a novice in trading stocks and I too use iq option and also alpari and am a bit conversat with it. I just prefer to go out and come back when the graph favours me as I am still very much a beginner into it and would like to take this slowly in the initials in order not to loose too much money.

I think you should learn the business of trading. Once you understand it, then you will start working on it, because once you understand it, you will get a lot more profit from it. If you don't know how to work, then you can lose a lot in trading, because of which you can't work. In this we have to learn about trading, to understand what we have to do with it.Trading is a job in which we can do more harm than good if we make even the slightest mistake.Because it's a risky job that we have to learn every single point about it.

To make money from forex trading, you need to study and be conversant with the different trading sessions and time zone. You have a better chance of making big profit during a very volatile trading session, and that happens when more than one trading sessions are going on simultaneously. So before you start trading, you need to study how it works properly to avoid losing money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back