What's new

Advice for beginners concerning airdrop??

Seriously for the fact that a lot of people who are actually not well informed about how it's done all gets done in the process of being scammed in the process is a serious red flag.

Also remember most of the telegram based airdrops are shitcoins and not even worth a cent , so I recommend to follow airdrops from airdrops.io

Also remember most of the telegram based airdrops are shitcoins and not even worth a cent , so I recommend to follow airdrops from airdrops.io

Exactly, it's one of the biggest challenges of taking part in such airdrops set up by Telegram, they are not really worth it with the useless coins they use for the airdrops.

For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops.. 1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems 2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer 3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode If there's anything you can add to it...

The Only advise I have for begginers concerning air drop is that most of the airdrops are normally free but you just don't have to trust them because most of all the airdrop are scam.

Exactly, it's one of the biggest challenges of taking part in such airdrops set up by Telegram, they are not really worth it with the useless coins they use for the airdrops.
Yeah , I just felt its a waste of time searching for new telegram based airdrops which are always some shitcoins. To be honest , I have over 40 shitcoins which I collected from those airdrops before a year or so.

Yeah , I just felt its a waste of time searching for new telegram based airdrops which are always some shitcoins. To be honest , I have over 40 shitcoins which I collected from those airdrops before a year or so.

Personally, when I see those who are taking it very seriously, my advice for them is not to do it that way otherwise they will feel disappointed in the end but let them just do it for fun.

Personally, when I see those who are taking it very seriously, my advice for them is not to do it that way otherwise they will feel disappointed in the end but let them just do it for fun.
Yeah those are the people who dont have other earning methods , or who dont like to work in real earning sites and always try airdrop thing , which is not good for them anyways.

Yeah those are the people who dont have other earning methods , or who dont like to work in real earning sites and always try airdrop thing , which is not good for them anyways.

Seriously, they will keep on wasting their time and effort till they realize it's a total ripoff they are working and waiting on in the end which sucks big time. The earlier they know, the better.

Seriously, they will keep on wasting their time and effort till they realize it's a total ripoff they are working and waiting on in the end which sucks big time. The earlier they know, the better.
Yeah , exactly. I was actually one among them for around 6 months , just working in joining telegram based airdrops , later I got to know about PTP forums , and immediately quitted airdrops , because the tokens I received were just shit coins.

The advise for beginners concerning airdrop is that they should never have a hundred percent believe in airdrop because most of them are scam which will only waste their time and effort.

The Only advise I have for begginers concerning air drop is that most of the airdrops are normally free but you just don't have to trust them because most of all the airdrop are scam.
Yeah I have a few of them in my wallet , they are just there.... recently I did like three different Airdrop using trust wallet and in their plans they said their listing price would be high ,after claiming with gas fee of 2.5$ , I tried swapping it didn't work...I just got fed up ,but I'm not discouraged cause I'm sure just one is enough to make me wealthy

For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops..
1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems
2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer
3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode

If there's anything you can add to it...
Thanks for giving us your knowledge about Airdrops. I have joined in many sites about airdrops before. The problem is I have never experienced receiving cash out from it. Its enticing to join because some sites would advertise receive airdrops worth $100 dollars. But I have not received even a single cent from it.

It's a good advice, and it's not only for the newbies, it's for everyone. There is a point that got my attention, " use a separate wallet for airdrops" the expert commit such mistakes too. It's very pertinent to know that it's very necessary

Thanks for giving us your knowledge about Airdrops. I have joined in many sites about airdrops before. The problem is I have never experienced receiving cash out from it. Its enticing to join because some sites would advertise receive airdrops worth $100 dollars. But I have not received even a single cent from it.
Yeah, you just have to never give up but I would recommend not to really put hope in bot Airdrop,just try to have little bsc for gas fee so you can easily claim Airdrop using your wallet and receive it instantly to your wallet

It's a good advice, and it's not only for the newbies, it's for everyone. There is a point that got my attention, " use a separate wallet for airdrops" the expert commit such mistakes too. It's very pertinent to know that it's very necessary
Airdrop in my own opinion is not adviseable for begginer that's desperate in earning online because he or she might be disaapionted at the end of the day by getting scam or not getting paid.

The risk of having my account hacked, the time wasted, the 100's of meaningless telegram messages daily and the consistent needs to gain referrals. Airdrops are not worth it in my opinion

Personally for me i really don't believe Airdrop Is a good way to make money online just because of the fact that a lot of them are just scam and they won't even pay you at the end of the day

The risk of having my account hacked, the time wasted, the 100's of meaningless telegram messages daily and the consistent needs to gain referrals. Airdrops are not worth it in my opinion

Seriously, if there is any possibility of having my account get hacked as a result of trying to take part in this kind of going to get money online I'm definitely not going to try it.

I've never participated in an airdrop with a complicated process, while the rewards that I get are only cheap coins like this August airdrop, Eron, Sitpay etc, we have to join the Telegram channel group, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit. So I think the airdrop is less profitable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back