Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.5320USD
Biznotes
Hello,
I think travel rule is even applied to a Payeer account or when Binance Account LTC address is updated. So what do you think adding option to cash out USD for ForumCoin (as similar in Index Forum)? Like 1 $ USD Bizdustry is equal to the equivalent of 1 $ PayPal on ForumCoin (like 0.75 $ or Fergal rate)?

Monster Masterpiece Thanks for posting a thread in the Member Central & Feature Announcements forum.

A staff member will respond within 48 hours. If you're not happy with the response or do not hear from a staff member within that time please contact an administrator via private message.

Thanks for being a member of Bizdustry.

Hello,
I think travel rule is even applied to a Payeer account or when Binance Account LTC address is updated. So what do you think adding option to cash out USD for ForumCoin (as similar in Index Forum)? Like 1 $ USD Bizdustry is equal to the equivalent of 1 $ PayPal on ForumCoin (like 0.75 $ or Fergal rate)?
We can add Forumcoin ‘officially’ under two conditions

The first would be obtaining @Fergal or @CyberFreak for us to add this as an official payment method.

The second would be adding a requirement of a 15% fee deducted as this is what costs us to buy the Forumcoin.

We can add Forumcoin ‘officially’ under two conditions

The first would be obtaining @Fergal or @CyberFreak for us to add this as an official payment method.

The second would be adding a requirement of a 15% fee deducted as this is what costs us to buy the Forumcoin.
Agree the fee

To clarify this is not a new regulation from Bizdustry. This is UK Law now. As Fergal lives in Ireland I’m not sure whether the same effects him.

This isn’t a KYC Step, it’s what called Travel Rule Regulations. Unfortunately I can’t skip this as this is what the crypto exchanges ask for in the UK

This is what is required, from all crypto exchanges, when adding a new wallet.

IMG_2993.png
IMG_2991.png

To clarify this is not a new regulation from Bizdustry. This is UK Law now. As Fergal lives in Ireland I’m not sure whether the same effects him.

This isn’t a KYC Step, it’s what called Travel Rule Regulations. Unfortunately I can’t skip this as this is what the crypto exchanges ask for in the UK

This is what is required, from all crypto exchanges, when adding a new wallet.

View attachment 6974
View attachment 6975
That is ok. Thanks for the clarification. Waiting for @Fergal reply to set up FC as official withdraw manner on Bizdustry.

That is ok. Thanks for the clarification.
If it’s okay I can transfer the LTC to you but you would be required to share your legal name and who your wallet provider is.

Unfortunately the UK government introduced this legislation and all crypto exchanges have to adhere to it under Travel Rule Regulations

If it’s okay I can transfer the LTC to you but you would be required to share your legal name and who your wallet provider is.

Unfortunately the UK government introduced this legislation and all crypto exchanges have to adhere to it under Travel Rule Regulations
You could transfer FC instead after @Fergal agrees to add as an official manner to cash out FC? Wallet provider is Payeer and screenshot already sent by private message however I will cashout to FC instead. I invite him to be part of this discussion and waiting for his reply.

You could transfer FC instead after @Fergal agrees to add as an official manner to cash out FC? Wallet provider is Payeer and screenshot already sent by private message however I will cashout to FC instead. I invite him to be part of this discussion and waiting for his reply.
Wonder if the same now applies to Fergal or not

Wonder if the same now applies to Fergal or not
Hope this doesn't happen because you cash out from 4500 FC to 50 $ crypto without problems.
1712424589544.png

Last edited:
Hope this doesn't happen because you cash out from 4500 FC to 50 $ crypto without problems.
View attachment 6976
As he is considering it, the only option would still be to cashout your earnings via PayPal or LTC. Just send me a PM with your full legal name and country where you live, and I should be able to process the payment via ltc.

As he is considering it, the only option would still be to cashout your earnings via PayPal or LTC. Just send me a PM with your full legal name and country where you live, and I should be able to process the payment via ltc.
You coul tip me with microlikes then instead of all process until the process of FC is added or not.

Why do you not want to provide the information for your new wallet address?
The other alternative is a PayPal payment.
Ok I provide you until microlikes or fc is included for this time.

Ok I provide you until microlikes or fc is included for this time.
The wallet has now been whitelisted with that information. You will only have to provide this information again if you change wallet addresses. Basically if the information doesn't match it won't let me send the crypto.

You're payment has been sent of 2USD$.

Until @Fergal approves this, I won't add it as an official payout method as this would put extra work on Fergal which certainly wouldn't be fair unless he is okay with it.

@Monster Masterpiece

We can now implement this. I am just confirming with Fergal the exact percentage (I'm pretty sure the fee is 15% at this time), meaning that you will get 15% less on cashout for forumcoin credits.

View attachment 6980
I have a question Alex, so we can also exchange our currencies from FC to Dollars in Bizdustry?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back