What's new

1859 Oregon's Magazine

The pay rate of 30 to 50 cents per word is really good, in fact above the industry standard. Since they are paying handsomely they might also be looking for writers with flawless English language skills and very good writing skills. This site is definitely not for me. I am not a very skilled writer, in fact, I am not even a writer.

When I began writing back in 2010, I was submitting to a lot of American publications, including paid and free contests. I had to stop because I did not succeed. It is really difficult to be accepted on mainstream media.

Am not actually good in writing it's not among my hubby, but I love staying with those who write, so I can acquire some knowledge and put it in use, ion sharpens ion when you associate with those who write get ready to become a writer. I need some inspiration to start.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back