Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't get that YouTube hasn't tried to do their own crypto, but in the sense that when you watch a video, comments, like, etc, you maybe get credit for those. As well, maybe uploading a video gets you more crypto, and if it becomes a viral video, more crypto awarded to you. I think it would be a good way to help push activity with YouTube more, and make sure users actually watch full videos. Maybe require that they finish most of the video to qualify for earning the crypto.

Do you think YouTube should offer something like this?

I honestly do not think YouTube is interested in this, those who carry YouTube are probably in contact with governments and the largest institutions in many countries and do not want to get involved with cryptocurrencies, but even when the regulations with cryptocurrencies are not even entirely clear, I do not think YouTube needs to risk in such a way betting on cryptocurrencies as a payment method or rewards.

I do not see youtube giving crypto rerwards for uploading videos or watching videos as it already has an earning program for publishers. youtube is already a popular platform and it does not have to bring traffic by rewarding users. However, I can see that in the long run, youtube might offer earning program payment in crypto.

YouTube isn't currently interested in a crypto reward program, and the reality is that most people still don't widely use cryptocurrency. The platform's focus remains on its existing monetization methods, like ads and memberships. While the concept of crypto rewards is interesting, it might not align with the broader user base or YouTube's current business strategies.

In my opinion, this is completely true, because YouTube has not brought anything new for many years, and this is bad for them, because their competitors are growing every day and they need to make such a service that would be unattainable. In my opinion, they could have a good time creating their token and pushing it through their platform. I think there would be many buyers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back