Your Favorite Faucets

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use faucets to claim crypto rewards? If your answer is yes, we would like to know about the faucets you are using. As far as I am concerned, I have used faucets in the past but I no longer use faucets to earn cryptos.

These days my goto faucet is Crytowin.io and also freebitco.in and freelitco.in and would like to find more ways to increase my crypto earnings

I don't have any favourite faucets because I hardly trust any and for a very short time claimed from freebitco

If I have to choose my favorite one then it will be crytowin.io as its paying and has low threshold whereas other websites have higher threshold

There is no much difference between some paid to click website and some faucets sites. Presently, I will choose Dutchycorp .

So its my second time to know about this website and now this is interesting because I am quite interested in joining these websites and will join very soon

If I have to choose my favorite one then it will be crytowin.io as its paying and has low threshold whereas other websites have higher threshold
You cannot even make 500 Satoshi in a day on Cryptowin.io so it's a low paying faucet and there are other websites that pay better than this.

You cannot even make 500 Satoshi in a day on Cryptowin.io so it's a low paying faucet and there are other websites that pay better than this.
I can understand what you are trying to say and this is why I am slowly trying to reduce my time on faucets and PTCs because I also know they are paying less and taking more time in return.

Do you use faucets to claim crypto rewards? If your answer is yes, we would like to know about the faucets you are using. As far as I am concerned, I have used faucets in the past but I no longer use faucets to earn cryptos.
I also do not make use of faucets anymore because I have started to make money on paid to post website.

I like Faucetcrypto.com and crytowin.io but even then I am only claiming on them 1-2 times daily because we cannot earn big from them even if we claim through out the day

I like Faucetcrypto.com and crytowin.io but even then I am only claiming on them 1-2 times daily because we cannot earn big from them even if we claim through out the day
That is the problem
The problem is that the money you will be making from them is little

I have stopped earning from faucets from long now but only claiming once or twice a day on one faucet and it's Cryptowin

For that we need to invest more in shares and then we earn, so if you are not part of it then you can ask me for referral link

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back