XBTFreelancer: Earn Bitcoin By Freelancing

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you have freelancing skills like writing, designing, developing, editing, etc. you can use xbtfreelancer dot net. This is a platform where you can apply on jobs and work on the jobs if your application is approved and you will get paid in BTC. I am not using this platform these days but I have used this in the past and even received payment.

If you have freelancing skills like writing, designing, developing, editing, etc. you can use xbtfreelancer dot net. This is a platform where you can apply on jobs and work on the jobs if your application is approved and you will get paid in BTC. I am not using this platform these days but I have used this in the past and even received payment.
For real?
Is it that we are going to get clients or how are we going to go about it.

It does help if we can earn crypto for freelance work and I am all ears learning more about these options

Looks like this platform does not exist anymore. I tried to access the site and it took me to another website's login page. When it was functional it worked similarly to Upwork, where you had to bid on available jobs and work on the job to earn bitcoin. There is another freelancing platform called hyvv which works similarly to Fiverr. I have an account there but never used it.

this is interesting, I'm going to investigate said platform and see if I can apply for a job in exchange for BTC, do you know if it's legal even if you haven't used it? Have you seen proof of payment from such a website?

this is interesting, I'm going to investigate said platform and see if I can apply for a job in exchange for BTC, do you know if it's legal even if you haven't used it? Have you seen proof of payment from such a website?
You seemed to have missed my last post.
I did a quick research and found that the site does not exist. If you are looking for a freelancing site offering crypto payment, you can try hyvv. I have signed up on this site but have not started working.

You seemed to have missed my last post.
I did a quick research and found that the site does not exist. If you are looking for a freelancing site offering crypto payment, you can try hyvv. I have signed up on this site but have not started working.
Yes, I unfortunately realized that during my research, I ended up realizing that their website no longer exists and their Twitter account has been inactive since 2019, I'm going to take a look at that other platform you mention to see if there's luck.

Hyvv is a freelancing platform where you can bid on jobs or list your gig. Most of the jobs listed on the platforms are related to crypto, blockchain and programming. If you are are an advanced level developer, you might be able to find jobs.

Hyvv is a freelancing platform where you can bid on jobs or list your gig. Most of the jobs listed on the platforms are related to crypto, blockchain, and programming. If you are are an advanced level developer, you might be able to find jobs.
Do you mean jobs related to solidity programming or others related to blockchain technology? If that's the case it may not be a place to make money for me, but I don't lose anything by exploring it and seeing what it's all about, when I find time I'll check it out, thanks again for the info.

Do you mean jobs related to solidity programming or others related to blockchain technology? If that's the case it may not be a place to make money for me, but I don't lose anything by exploring it and seeing what it's all about, when I find time I'll check it out, thanks again for the info.

Last time I checked Hyvv most of the jobs listed on the platform were related to creating smart contracts, building chatbots, etc. I am not into these things, so I never got started. I think there are also categories for writing jobs. You might check the platform and see if you can find appropriate jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back