What's new

Would the value of Bitcoin rise in 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmy

Dec 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I wanted to invest in Bitcoin this year but I fear the crypto currency might lose value. Please does anyone think the value may increase by next year?

The reality is that what we think does not matter because the crypto market is moved by large investors referred to as whales. Nevertheless, I feel that the crypto journey has just began, so, it would not be losing value anytime soon.

If the same factors that are contributing on its high value keep existing and occuring, then it's going to keep increasing for sure, value kept increasing since long back when BTC was unpopular, so i'm sure it will when it's popular

I wanted to invest in Bitcoin this year but I fear the crypto currency might lose value. Please does anyone think the value may increase by next year?
Judging from the present price of Bitcoin ,and the trend Bitcoin has shown so far , I believe strongly that Bitcoin will rise more and more come 2021 . However it is still possible that it might show a slight fall somehow ,but the rise is very certain .

The Bitcoin that I am seeing right now is primed to keep on increasing for a very long time due to the occasion of the investment by institutions which has changed the dynamic of Bitcoin business model for the better.
The last bitcoin's bullish run was as a result of retailers investment and it didn't last but this current increase is occasioned by the investment by institutions, this will stand a more test of time than the later run of Bitcoin in 2017.

Let's see what the future holds in Bitcoin as we are now in 2021. I believe the future will be better for Cryptocurrency in general. We have seen rapid changes in Cryptocurrency last year, I believe this year will be another massive increase in the price tag of every Cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back