What's new

Would gifting crypto to family or friends be a good idea?

It would be a really unique gift to give to someone. But the challenge is in the volatility of cryptocurrency as it may just take a dip the moment the person receives the crypto gift. It is better to give stable coins though.

It is still good idea as many places now a days accept crypto as payment option so they can use it. They can also use it learn it and make some decent money from it so it will be perfect gift for them.

I would gladly accept a cryptocurrency as a gift. That's because it carries value worthy of a gift. It depends on personalities though. Some persons might not be comfortable with it though.

I am still very hesitant on crypto and what it is capable of. With it gaining popularity by the year, I was curious to know if it would be a good idea to gift crypto to family and friends. Do you think it's a good idea to get your friends and family started on crypto by gifting them some?

I never have done so myself, but I have thought about buying some and gifting it to people. Have you ever done this yourself?
A lot of people love it when you give them or dash them money and cryptocurrency is also money. it is good to give your family members or your friends cryptocurrency

Sending cryptocurrency as a gift to families and friends is not a bad idea at all because cryptocurrency is a valuable asset that is recognisable all over the world as a credible asset.
Additionally, it is not wrong to send crypto-currency to your friends because it could be in the form of gift . More so, cryptocurrency is a valued asset in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back