Worst Bitcoin Crash

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In simple language Bitcoin Crash means a continuous decline in the price of Bitcoin. I think the worst Bitcoin crash occurred in 2021 because it crashed twice a year. First on April 14, 2021 Bitcoin hit ATH at $63k I consider the worst Bitcoin crash period, what do you think?

Last edited:
You have carefully enumerated the worst period of the bitcoin crash. It was in 2021, where bitcoin price dwindled so greatly.

The steady decline in the price of cryptocurrencies is not only peculiar to bitcoin cash, it cut across all other cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.

In simple language Bitcoin Crash means a continuous decline in the price of Bitcoin. I think the worst Bitcoin crash occurred in 2021 because it crashed twice a year. First on April 14, 2021 Bitcoin hit ATH at $63k I consider the worst Bitcoin crash period, what do you think?
Nice post Suba and all I can see right now and onward is bitcoin crashing even more until it finds a strong psychological support, so it's worse crash can still be ahead. Hence it is offering more opportunities for buyers to buy and hold for future gains.

Bah, there have been worst Bitcoin crashes even befor, but BTC gained new ATH, this is not new in crypto market, may be for Altcoins and shitcoins, but Bitcoin . This time is buy the dip.

Until December, Bitcoin was still around $47K, however, in January 2022, it was trading for $37K. I think the worst bitcoin Crash was in October when the price fell below 20k

It seems you have recorded the worst bitcoin crash in 2022 because it has declined so much and the period of decline is far more than the ones that you have experienced before.

THere are many worsts, 2018 was the worst, and also was the best time to buy, I purchased and lost in gambling that time.

You are right, as I read about it today this bearish market is 426 days old.
It is indeed the longest time of crash that we have ever witnessed and we hope that the economic situation of United state of America stabilised for the cryptocurrency to to become stabilized too.

You are right, as I read about it today this bearish market is 426 days old.
Nobody knew when the bullish run will resume in the cryptocurrency market but we are optimistic that it is not going to take a longer time this time around.

Nobody knew when the bullish run will resume in the cryptocurrency market but we are optimistic that it is not going to take a longer time this time around.
There speculations and counter speculations that the bull run will some commence but no one knew exactly when the bulls will totally take over the market.

Definitely, we wish that it recover soon and bull market start in the short term.

The worst bitcoin crash was what we experienced recently and it started from 2022 and extended to 2023, till now, we don't know what could happen.

The steady decline in the price of cryptocurrencies is not only peculiar to bitcoin cash, it cut across all other cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.
That is true
It affected every cryptocurrency market and a lot of people lost their money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back