Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have anyone heard of these NFTs? I'm so confused by them, but I guess an NFT is like proof of ownership over something. So in some cases, it's digital art, which you can't physically own, but can sell if you so desire.

With that being said, will NFTs become an option for stuff we can be paid to upload one day?

NFT meaning a non-fungible token is a unit of data on a digital ledger called a blockchain, where each NFT can represent a unique digital item, and thus they are not interchangeable. NFTs can represent digital files such as art, audio, videos, items in video games and other forms of creative work.

Never heard of this thing called NFT. I checked this thread to learn on this topics. I use crypto currency as a payment form and to transfer funds, however, I am yet to start investing and trading. My knowledge on blockchain is limited

You are making an unstatement there.
NFTs is already the best option now, with it collaboration with a lot of crypto companies, it has become a widely means for selling your work.
I heard of a 12 years old boy in Asia who is making million from selling his NFTs to big companies

I do not know much about NFT but what I know is if you can create NFT and put it on sale on OpenSea, you can make a lot of money by selling NFT.

I didn't come across this thread then. Maybe it's because I hadn't joined bizdustry; NFTs grew so much in such short space of time.
Of course one can get those smaller tokens as rewards for online payment but you have to careful not to get one that'll be dead soon.

The term NFT stands for non-fungible tokens and it represents a unique item that is created or owned by an individual using the blockchain system.

NFT platform create opportunities for artists and for content creators. The platform now allow content creators make more money from their content. It's a platform one should tap into.

I can't take them seriously, not yet. I feel like it is more or less a fad and will end up being phased out in a few years. I am not going to waste my money. I will stick with crypto.

We have seen how the prices of different nfts have been able to go very high in the past couple of weeks. When it comes to energy projects I think that the world is still under the exposed to them and we still have a long way to go

NFTs are also going to create a future because blockchain transactions are direct, and not interfered with by a third party, collectors, and their fans will be in a position to directly support their favorite artist or creator.

Last edited:
NFT is a brilliant concept. In the future digital world. NFTs would rule as they are the only means to authorize your proof of ownership. No one can steal your items, as they are well secured by the blockchains. You can buy Pictures, music, land everything using the NFT technology. Many coins support NFTs such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Solano, etc.

Half of discord join group jobs require an NFT avatar to be satisfied jobs means it becomes compulsory day after day and then you could assume this is due to the importance of NFT in discord jobs like this.

I do not know much more about NFTs, but I know a few things. Like these NFTs have a market place called open sea. If we create a NFT, then mint that NFT in a low transaction fees network like BSc20. Because this network charges very low fees when we put our NFT to sell. If we have a unique and rare NFT, then buyers pay a very high amount.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back