What's new

Will Bitcoin one day hit $100,000 or even $200,000?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Currently as of posting this topic, Bitcoin is valued at $26K+, but what happens if it somehow hits $100K and then $200K? How wealthy would those holding Bitcoin really be? I wish I invested in Bitcoin back when it started.

Currently as of posting this topic, Bitcoin is valued at $26K+, but what happens if it somehow hits $100K and then $200K? How wealthy would those holding Bitcoin really be? I wish I invested in Bitcoin back when it started.
Well, if that happened I would be really happy, since I have a great position in BTC, on the other hand that could happen in a next bullrun if the Bitcoin ETF is approved, for example that of Fidelity, Blackrock or Ark investments, it would not be difficult with a little more adoption and a little more institutional help.

Bitcoin will surely hit $100k or $200k or even $400k for that matter. The only question is when. In 2021, when crypto market was bullish a lot of people were saying that bitcoin will become $100k by the end of the year sadly after November, price started falling. Bitcoin has limited supply and the most valuable crypto, therefore when the market normalises we can expect it to grow tremendously

The highest all time high for Bitcoin was $67,567. I can bet on the next full time bullish run in the cryptocurrency market, we might see Bitcoin cross it's last all time high of $67,567 and make it to $100,000. I'm not sure about when it can reach $200,000 as it doesn't seem realistic now.

Bitcoin reaching $100,000 or $200,000 is very achievable because the price of Bitcoin have almost gotten to $100,000 before the bearish run we have been in all through 2022 till now that is still going on. Whenever this bearish market run is done and the bullish market being back, BTC might reach $100k.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back