Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people allover the world are concern about bitcoin price and what it may become if drastic measures are not taken cos they seem to believe that bitcoin will crash or loose it's value very soon which I don't agree with.
What's your view on this?

Since it is growing so fast at the moment, it s hard to believe it will fall because people choose to be paid in btc and buy btc.

Since it is growing so fast at the moment, it s hard to believe it will fall because people choose to be paid in btc and buy btc.
That is more reason why it will continue to rise..am only worried if the government put tax on bitcoin transactions..don't you think it will affect the coin

That is more reason why it will continue to rise..am only worried if the government put tax on bitcoin transactions..don't you think it will affect the coin
Not sure they can tax it, honestly they have no way to tax it at the moment, only the exchange platforms can be taxed.

But if they finally find a way to tax it expecially when it get accepted allover the world...do you think bitcoin will still stand
This is just speculation what I am saying now, it is possible that in the near future a full switch will happen throughout the whole system of how things work on earth, so it s possible that crypto will have a chance to change the world of banking.

This is just speculation what I am saying now, it is possible that in the near future a full switch will happen throughout the whole system of how things work on earth, so it s possible that crypto will have a chance to change the world of banking.
Yes I believe you cos right now a report have been going around that the central bank of africa will soon launch their own coins..I don't know how true it is but I will get more info after the news tomorrow

Yes I believe you cos right now a report have been going around that the central bank of africa will soon launch their own coins..I don't know how true it is but I will get more info after the news tomorrow
There are lots of things happening let s say in the invisible part of the world that is actually happening for the highest good of all, and I don t know if you know but in one month we are actually switching eras, we were in the pisces era and are moving into the aquarius on 21.12.2020 so things are going to change, they already do.

Of course I don't agree with this opinion, because currently there are many rich people and institutions buying Bitcoin as a store value, because they are afraid of inflation in USD fiat money. According to my prediction, Bitcoin price will drop below $ 18k but will rise again at the end of this year. More than 70% of the total circulating supply is with investors (not moving), the rest is on crypto exchanges. so I don't think it's possible Bitcoin will crash or will lose value anytime soon.

Bitcoin is a digital asset that several people are even comparing it with gold. I do not agree that it will lose value rather it will continue to appreciate.

I doubt if anything can ever make it to crash considering it's present trend and the trends in past years

From my side, BTC price will fall , this may or may not reach 20.000 USD but have to fall. Since all the time BTC fall and rise again. I am not sure how much it fall, but it will gain again, just last week it witnessed a minor crash, that may happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back