Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Tron is one of popular cryptocurrencies. But I am seeing no progress in it. I don't know why Tron is not getting success like Ethereum and other successful cryptocurrencies.
What do you think why Tron is popular?

Rome isn't built in a day. For Tron to get the success of Ethereum and other valuable coin in the crypto market, it's going to need a lot of buying power from different investors for the price to rise.

Maybe because TRON goes past the employments of ordinary Cryptocurrencies:

It assists cut with trip mediators who associate makers to clients.

All things considered, the makers of computerized content (say versatile applications) can get income straightforwardly from their clients and buyers.

Aside from dispensing with mediators, this additionally lessens traffic reliance on locales, for example, Facebook. This is on the grounds that traffic will be smoothed out back to the designers, eliminating the requirement for hits and perspectives on mediator locales.

Tron is still relatively new on the crypto market. Having made some investments in the tron coin I think we should give it more time, bitcoin and ethereum started like this too and both have turned out big.

Tron may have become popular because of it's use of technology that may have not been commonly used before. I am just thinking out aloud.

It's time that it needs. Much like other coins like Ethereum, it needs to have people see it's value over time, which will convince people to spend lots of money on it.

It's still new, we need to give it a time and while it's still cheap it wouldn't hurt to invest some money on it. It's already popular being used to investments and staking. Maybe because there still not enough big Investors and whales on tron

TRON is popular because it is proven to be better than ETH. But the owner of TRON is justin sun and he has bad reputation in the crypto community. And a lot of people don't trust when he releases something. And on that note I'd say that tron is being popular among the chinese and the korean crowd. Overall it is a good blockchain worth keeping tab on.

Tron is one of popular cryptocurrencies. But I am seeing no progress in it. I don't know why Tron is not getting success like Ethereum and other successful cryptocurrencies.
Because investors neglect it, they have not invested alot via tron (TRX). If they start to invest heavily on it, we will see changes in the price of tron coin. Currently the price is about $0.03 or their about now, because I haven't checked it lately.

Trx is very popular but I have come to understand that when dealing with new crypto, patience is required. This is the time for you to accumulate as much as you can, there are different factors that account for the values of crypto, the experts also did not forecast a drastic increase, I read that sometime ago. Do make sure to accumulate if you have some spare cash, then hold till when the value rises.

I think why Tron is popular is:
1. Launch of the Tron 4.0 Blockchain. with the privacy protocol feature to make transactions "more disguised".
2. The popular blockchain-based social media, Steemit, has switched to the Tron blockchain.
3. TRON Comes to Samsung Galaxy Phones via Blockchain Keystore
4. Opera browser already supports Bitcoin and Tron.
5. TRON (TRX) Increasingly Popular, US $ 14 Million per Day for Online Gambling Affairs

Tron (TRX) is ranked 18th on Coinmarketcap, Volume is $ 895,035,566 and Market Cap is $ 2,098,455,956 USD which means the transaction is still relatively low. (less enthusiastic)

According to my prediction using Trend Line Forecast, Tron is very profitable from the current price $ 0.029167 will increase to around $ 0.0639 in 2021.

It is popular because it has over 10,000 smart contract on it.

A lot of news are speculating about the coin going above $1 in the year 2021 but it is best to buy it now that is under $1 before it get too expensive just like litcoin, ethereum and others.

I think why Tron is popular is:
1. Launch of the Tron 4.0 Blockchain. with the privacy protocol feature to make transactions "more disguised".
2. The popular blockchain-based social media, Steemit, has switched to the Tron blockchain.
3. TRON Comes to Samsung Galaxy Phones via Blockchain Keystore
4. Opera browser already supports Bitcoin and Tron.
5. TRON (TRX) Increasingly Popular, US $ 14 Million per Day for Online Gambling Affairs

Tron (TRX) is ranked 18th on Coinmarketcap, Volume is $ 895,035,566 and Market Cap is $ 2,098,455,956 USD which means the transaction is still relatively low. (less enthusiastic)

According to my prediction using Trend Line Forecast, Tron is very profitable from the current price $ 0.029167 will increase to around $ 0.0639 in 2021.
Added to the facts you have mentioned here is that very good number of smart contract uses Tron as their means of investment and it has very low transaction fee possibly because it has own blockchain.

Tron is going to make waves in the crypto world soon. I am sure that Tron has a great project ahead of them. It has been the coin after Etherium, which gain its popularity through Forsage matrix, it was called ForTron. So many people invested in the coin because of the belief that, its going to fast track its rise in market.

Tron is very popular because of its mission and potential. Tron is among the few tokens that have the fastest harsh for moving transactions in the Blockchain and because of this it is highly helpful in processing harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back