Why satoshi nakamoto create bitcoin ?

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We know that bitcoin created by satoshi nakamoto but why satoshi create bitcoin because he didn't make profit from BTC
even there is news saying he own about 6 millions of bitcoin supply but the BTC still in his wallet since the creation of BTC

His name remains in the anals of history for giving a digital currency that ended up being embraced by several millions of people is a profit to him.

Have you thought that maybe he didn't actually need the profit? Maybe he is already a very rich person and all he wanted is to help the world by creating bitcoin? We will never know since Satoshi is going to stay anonymous forever

I am not an expert on this subject but I read somewhere that bitcoin was created by someone named satoshi nakamoto or a group of people identified as satosh nakamato for easy transfer of funds using a technology called blockchain

Are you sure he was the one who created Bitcoin, I don't believe he's the only one who created it
But he just took credit for everything
But all thanks to him

.Yeah...i heard there was some list of the journey on how he started reason for starting and probably his difficultoes along the way... But beat known to him why he started bitcoin.

Satoshi Nakamura or the group of persons that created bitcoin actually created the cryptocurrency to improve on what normal Fiat currency cannot do. That is it is an improvement on what the Fiat currency cannot do

We know that bitcoin created by satoshi nakamoto but why satoshi create bitcoin because he didn't make profit from BTC
even there is news saying he own about 6 millions of bitcoin supply but the BTC still in his wallet since the creation of BTC
Satoshi didn't create the bitcoin to have everything, even if he has a a little bitcoin, his name will forever be on the history as the creator of the most popular crypto currency.

Its still not clear who exactly invented the bitcoin. People says its Satoshi Nakomoto who invented bitcoin in 2008 , and also believe in it. If its real , he has achieved a lot of fame for his great invention and an earning opportunity for so many people.

Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin to rival fiat currency and cut people out of the inflation the world economy is subjecting people to. So for me I think it's a good idea for people to invest in Bitcoin

Theoretically speaking, Nakamoto created bitcoin as a way to eliminate the cost and reduce the time involved with sending money. Bitcoin was originally launched as a payment system

His name remains in the anals of history for giving a digital currency that ended up being embraced by several millions of people is a profit to him.
I have read in another thread that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is only an alias because the real creator of Bitcoin does not want to be identified by the public. With the success of Bitcoin I guess it is now high time for the real Satoshi Nakamoto to stand up and be recognized. His identity is intriguing the public.

I have read in another thread that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is only an alias because the real creator of Bitcoin does not want to be identified by the public. With the success of Bitcoin I guess it is now high time for the real Satoshi Nakamoto to stand up and be recognized. His identity is intriguing the public.
Yeah! I guess everyone just decided that the alias is better than nothing. It could have been a person or even a group of persons. I think the intrigue is better and his identity should remain undisclosed in my opinion.

Being honest, we do not even know who is the real owner of Bitcoin but whatever reason it it, I think the idea was to make some profit and if Bitcoin is truly owned by someone then I guess such person has made more than 50 percent of the money in the world

Theoretically speaking, Nakamoto created bitcoin as a way to eliminate the cost and reduce the time involved with sending money. Bitcoin was originally launched as a payment system
Through one of the things that we usually experience in the financial sector and banks is that the process of doing a wired transfer and doing an e-payment globally has been an issue,the bottleneck has been reduced by bitcoin introduction.

First of all we still yet don't no exactly who is the creator of bitcoin, we knows only his name Mr, nakamoto satoshi,
his main aim is made transactions peer to peer with transparency, and no need a middle person to verify that transaction,
He is totally against fait currency that's why created bitcoin to be the alternative of fait.

We may not really have an idea behind the reason for cryptocurrency invention. I believe he was trying to create a decentralized technology that people could control whatever asset they have in their system without passing through the government or third party organization

Maybe he made Bitcoin to change the worlds economic order because as we know nowadays the economy of the planet is getting worse so we need something decentralized controlled by no one.

I can't really tell that, but I believe he has his own good reason for bringing Bitcoin to existence, a lot of people are having good interest on Bitcoin, you can make money by investing on it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back