What's new

Why is the price of alt coins are falling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have observed Litecoin on about $124 for mor than 24 hours now and I can't really determine if it is going to decline further or start rising again. Bitcoin cash is not doing badly though, since it is still over $300 currently.
Yeah litecoin and bitcoin cash is decreasing again gradually or I should say fluctuating. So there is very less possibility that they will start to go for a rush or go for a fall. But incase of bitcoin, it may go up.

Yeah litecoin and bitcoin cash is decreasing again gradually or I should say fluctuating. So there is very less possibility that they will start to go for a rush or go for a fall. But incase of bitcoin, it may go up.
The drop is definitely as a result of buying and selling, it is obvious that they may have a boost soonest because smaller Investors can't bear the transaction fee for bitcoin so they may opt for litecoin and bitcoin cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back