What's new

Why do forum owners prefer to pay using Litecoin?

Litecoin as a payment form is very good, it has faster transaction speed and a lower transaction cost. However, as an asset, litecoin is terrible.

Litecoin is quick to send, has a very cheap transaction fee compared to other cryptocurrencies and widely accepted by most users. DOGE is also a very good crypto to send.

Litecoin as a payment form is very good, it has faster transaction speed and a lower transaction cost. However, as an asset, litecoin is terrible.
Can you clarify why LTC is a terrible to hold as an asset? Would you advise those who receive LTC to immediately convert it into a stablecoin?

Can you clarify why LTC is a terrible to hold as an asset? Would you advise those who receive LTC to immediately convert it into a stablecoin?
LTC as an asset is, in my opinion, okay. LTC has fluctuations in value, just like every other crypto.

LTC is one of the oldest coins but look at the market cap and price value, a lot of newer coins have taken over LTC. You can convert to a stable coin to minimize market risks, but I would suggest exchanging for better coins such as BTC and ETH.

For me it is upto the admin to decide, but if there are options, I might opt for thers because LTC is less attraction in cryptos platforms after it become private

Litecoin is very good for processing payment because of its speed of transaction and it also have one of the lowest transaction fee which is why it is the favourite of most of the website owners.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back