Who will Profit from ETH 2.0 Fees?

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The Ethereum merge is going to happen in September. After that, there will be no more mining possibilities, so ether miners will have to look out for other jobs.

However, Gas fees will not be reduced as stated by the Ethereum Foundation; it is unclear who will profit, but miners will not make money for mining nothing.

Normally, mines profit from gas fees. Who will benefit from the gas fees when the mining process stops?

A lot of people find such technical issues too complicated to dive into.
It's to be expected then that the miners would look to mine other coins, but I saw the first block that was mined post merge had a free of about 45 Ethereum.
Some part of it was also burnt, but I'm not sure how things work.

Ethereum merge is successful and now people can stake, we yet have to find what result is going on in transaction, and if the fees is covered by ETHW or by ETH itself?

I have not used Eth after the merge, however, I hear that there is no big difference in gas fees even after the merge.

When I made a research I found out that the Ethereum merge does not affect the humongous gas fee in the ethereum network.

When I made a research I found out that the Ethereum merge does not affect the humongous gas fee in the ethereum network.
The gas fee is still very high and it seems unfavorable to me anyway. I have not used it since the merge.

As an Ethereum user I can say that the commissions although they have fallen, especially since the peaks of the previous bullrun, since the merge there has not been much difference, the ethereum gas fee is still high and it is a more than notable problem for its adoption.

As an Ethereum user I can say that the commissions although they have fallen, especially since the peaks of the previous bullrun, since the merge there has not been much difference, the ethereum gas fee is still high and it is a more than notable problem for its adoption.
The gas fee is very high and this is the major reason why people are running away from investing or trading Ethereum

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back