Which would you rather MINE?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello folks, is there any profitable cryptocurrency to mine in this season and period, if yes please tell us Which and why mine that particular Cryptocurrency?

I heard that Bitcoin mining isn't too profitable, I want expert on this field to lecture me on how mining of Cryptocurrencies work and how to mine profitably.

I really don't think that mining in general is profitable i think it's better to learn about trading it's more profitable

I really don't think that mining in general is profitable i think it's better to learn about trading it's more profitable
You are very right, I don't think it is profitable too, but some people are saying if you can buy some equipments you can mine profitably.

You are very right, I don't think it is profitable too, but some people are saying if you can buy some equipments you can mine profitably.
i think you mean mining machines i know some peoples lost more then 1000$ in this machines but
they didn't get any good income and don't forget the electricity fees

i think you mean mining machines i know some peoples lost more then 1000$ in this machines but
1000$? You need way more money than that if you want to start a mining business and be profitable. That's probably why he even lost money in the first place, because he didn't have the right equipment and enough knowledge

Yeah, mining machines/equipment?, Some said if you are able to buy the softwares and hardwares you will be able to mine profitably.

1000$? You need way more money than that if you want to start a mining business and be profitable. That's probably why he even lost money in the first place, because he didn't have the right equipment and enough knowledge
What? ,You mean 1000 dollars to start mining profitably?
Why then do people do it, because is you can afford more than 1000, why mine? Why not just invest?

What? ,You mean 1000 dollars to start mining profitably?
Why then do people do it, because is you can afford more than 1000, why mine? Why not just invest?
Isn't mining an investment? You are investing into mining equipment hoping it will generate profit for you in the future..

Isn't mining an investment? You are investing into mining equipment hoping it will generate profit for you in the future..
Ooh, didn't know mining is an investment, I thought it was those sharp gigs you do for Extra bucks

Some have claimed that mining the less popular coin is relatively profitable. I have not confirmed that though.

I think coin that is still much more easier to mine is monero coin and i know people who mine that type of coin

Considering high energy costs and low prices of cryptocurrencies, a lot of people think that crypto mining is no longer profitable. I think this might be true. However, I believe you can make mining profitable by reducing energy costs by using renewal energy sources like solar energy.

Crypto mining is not as easy as they talk about, it needs a lost of money to start the mining process, you need to have good mining equipments, good and stable internet supply, and continus electric city that will now discontinue or have an electric generator, after that you have to consider the maintenance fee and electric bill because the electric bill will be high because thus mining setups take a lots of watts, so before starting and choosing coin you have to think about thus things.

I think that cryptocurrency mining is not profitable for everyone right now, if you have had the machines amortized for a long time surely yes, but if you must make an investment in machinery, investment in electricity, and so on right now and wait to start obtaining returns of the investment, you may wait too long, I think that right now it is better to invest that money directly in cryptocurrencies than to start your mining project.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back