What's new

Which wallet is more better? I used trust wallet only.

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
In this process of cryptocurrency wallets are really important. It keeps our currency. We should use better wallet. Please give your suggestion about trust wallet I am using trust wallet for my cryptocurrency exchange.

I personally use coinbase while its taxes are a bit higher than the competition , it offers good quality service and support

Its good you use trust wallet to store your coins, I currently use luno, coinbase, and bundle Africa to store my coins. Because they seems easier to me during transactions.

In this process of cryptocurrency wallets are really important. It keeps our currency. We should use better wallet. Please give your suggestion about trust wallet I am using trust wallet for my cryptocurrency exchange.
I am also using trustwallet this time but hopefully I ll make an account in Coinbase. Because no heard that platform is also good for cryptocurrencies.

I use 3 wallets that inspire confidence in me, which are Airtm, which I have as the main one since it is used worldwide and transfers the direct amounts to my account, Paypal because it is the wallet where they pay in almost all the online sites and Payeer that me it seems very interesting, it is still in test

I use 3 wallets that inspire confidence in me, which are Airtm, which I have as the main one since it is used worldwide and transfers the direct amounts to my account, Paypal because it is the wallet where they pay in almost all the online sites and Payeer that me it seems very interesting, it is still in test
I heard about Airtm but I didn't use it. And I don't know about which purpose is it used. I use PayPal and this is best and secure way to send and receive money online.

The best wallet right as far as I am concerned is luno wallet, it's an excellent wallet, they give you the real cryptocurrency you have unlike what I noticed about coinbase.
Coinbase price for Bitcoin was lesser that Luno price, I noticed this yesterday when I withdraw, so I have come to this conclusion that Luno wallet is better.

Pretty much all wallets arw the same, the only difference between them is the interface and some features. Coinbase and Exodus are also good wallets if you want tl switch from Trust

I heard about Airtm but I didn't use it. And I don't know about which purpose is it used. I use PayPal and this is best and secure way to send and receive money online.
Airtem is a wallet where all economic operations can be carried out and in general you can transfer money directly to your account, and other things that can be done there is work as a cashier which can generate very good profits. As long as you comply with the funding, withdrawal and KYC

Trust wallet has many advantages such as support for erc-20 tokens , use of private keys , support for collectibles , and worldwide availability

Trust wallet is an excellent wallet and I like using it because it supports so many coins. You can also add one more wallet if you really need to especially one that makes it easier for you to connect your local bank accounts like Luno.

I use luno and coinbase Wallet and they are both impressive, they are fast and efficient in transaction and the best thing is I can exchange and withdrawn it into my local bank and currency.

From my side - Trust wallet is better, I am not saying that other wallets are not good, but Trust have comparable staking rates for popular cryptocurrencies. If you wish to change your wallet, then go for Blockchain, it is web wallet, safe and easy.

Trust wallet is good,luno is better but Roku is best among them all.theexchange rate of trust is lower than luno but Roku is higher than luno, so the choice is yours.

Trust wallet is good. I use it.

I also use other wallets like coinomi, airtm, remitano. Yes... I just remembered Luno.

So these are the wallets I use... And I have not had any problem using them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back