Which platforms are paying in crypto?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many people have problem with PayPal because it is not available in all countries but crypto is available everywhere.
Which platforms you know that pay via crypto?

Most of the paid to post forums pay via crypto. There are some article sites where you can get paid via crypto. You can also get paid in crypto through a freelancing site called xbtfreelancer.

Most of the paid to post forums pay via crypto. There are some article sites where you can get paid via crypto. You can also get paid in crypto through a freelancing site called xbtfreelancer.
You mentioned that there are some article sites that pay via crypto, can you please name them? I was searching for it for several days.

You have a very good point because there are so many paid to post forum that pay in crypto and if you also check micro job sites like sproutgigs, you can also get paid in litecoin there too.

You can try Hive Blog, Publish0X, Read Cash, etc. However, I do not have personal experience with these sites.
I have tried to register on these platforms but I don't seem to understand how things work there, so I left them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back