Which is Your Favorite Crypto Wallet

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I started by using Coinbase wallet. It only supported Bitcoin in the beginning. Later, it developed into a multi-currency wallet and exchange platform. I have accounts on a lot of platforms such as Blockchain.com, TrustWallet, Uphold, Gemini, etc. however, my favorite one is Exodus. I use the desktop version of Exodus wallet.

Great! How much money did you spend to buy Ledger Nano X? I have never used a hardware wallet, I have used desktop wallet, though.

I think you are from Nepal and you are pretty good at crypto and know a lot about India and its crypto situation so I would like you to let me know if which is the best crypto wallet for Indian users

my favorite crypto wallet is the ledger nano S is the one I use most frequently and is the hardware wallet that I acquired long ago to have most of my cryptocurrencies safe.

I started by using Coinbase wallet. It only supported Bitcoin in the beginning. Later, it developed into a multi-currency wallet and exchange platform. I have accounts on a lot of platforms such as Blockchain.com, TrustWallet, Uphold, Gemini, etc. however, my favorite one is Exodus. I use the desktop version of Exodus wallet.
I think this wallet must be very good because this is the second time I am hearing about it. I only use trust wallet.

I feel the problem with coinbase is the fee but now I am also planning to try Exodus wallet.

Yes, you should try Exodus, it is one of the most reliable multi-crypto wallets in existence, the only bad thing is the exchange fee within the wallet

Yes, you should try Exodus, it is one of the most reliable multi-crypto wallets in existence, the only bad thing is the exchange fee within the wallet
I guess I will give it a try
I am used to Binance and Trust wallet because I have not had any issue with them

I think atomic wallet is fine, I have used the wallet at least three time and it never was too complicated. the fee for transaction isnt high either

I think atomic wallet is fine, I have used the wallet at least three time and it never was too complicated. the fee for transaction isnt high either
I have always heard a lot about Atomic wallet but I have never taken my time to check it out. I will do so

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back