What's new

Which is the best wallet to store litecoin and trade?

REPLICA

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In your perspective, which wallet is better to store and trade litecoin with very little fee? I personally using payeer to trade but withdrawing cryptocurrency from payeer is very expressive. Do you have better option?

The truth of the matter is no crypto currency exchange platform is less when it comes to trading of any coin. I'm currently using Luno and binance to trade and I can tell you their charges is out of this world. Just stick to the one you have and forget about there charges. They are all the same

They all charge for the transactions you make, i think that is the way they make their own profit. Personally I use the popular luno and coinbase and I'll tell you that the charges are still aon the high side.

Talking about online wallets which give speedy access worked in security, and model would be programming based Exodus wallet. It is anything but difficult to utilize and has great degree of security. Additionally, another proposal would be Jaxx which is portable based wallet. It is very helpful (particularly when exchanging modest quantities) since you can exchange straightforwardly from your cell phone.

They all charge for the transactions you make, i think that is the way they make their own profit. Personally I use the popular luno and coinbase and I'll tell you that the charges are still aon the high side.
Yeah my bad, I think I should stick together with payeer and coinbase. As the transaction fees are same everywhere. Payeer is better I think as there is no fee for trading there.

In your perspective, which wallet is better to store and trade litecoin with very little fee? I personally using payeer to trade but withdrawing cryptocurrency from payeer is very expressive. Do you have better option?
I think the best wallet is probit now a days from which we get this facility, we can also exchange and store it for less fees and trading here is excellent so i always to use probit wallet.

To my knowledge and understanding I would prefer luno wallet, luno wallet is good and reliable. The exchange rate is good and profitable. Have you use it before and am still using it.

Litecoin is one of the cryptocurrency with lower fee transaction , and it is supported by virtually all the cryptocurrency wallets available. You just need to look for a wallet where you can swap it for local currency

Litecoin is one of the cryptocurrency with lower fee transaction , and it is supported by virtually all the cryptocurrency wallets available. You just need to look for a wallet where you can swap it for local currency
I don't think there is any wallet that supports my local currency in exchange of cryptocurrency. I am from Bangladesh and I didn't find any wallet that exchanges for BDT.

Litecoin is obsolete to all cryptocurrency exchange platform and they all offer great exchange service though some perform better than others. I’ll suggest you use luno wallet or coinbase wallet their transaction fee on litecoin transactions is low

From all reviews I saw when searching for a wallet to use, the transaction fees are almost equal, because this is one way the wallet providers make profit.

The only thing you can do is choose one that gives you more convenience and safe transactions.

Each wallet with its own prons and cons. I use Luno and crypto.com. And to be frank if I am to choose between the two. I will go for crypto.com

If you want a wallet that has low fees well the fee depends on litecoin itself you can even set your own fee(only do this if you actually know what you're doing) payeer is a little... different it's a payment processer on top of being a wallet, so it set has its own fees I personally use trust wallet and coinomi and recommend you to check out trust wallet. Still, you mentioned trading, so I'm guessing you're looking for an exchange with low fees instead of a wallet, and right now I myself am using coinex they have a nice design they're fast they don't require KYC either and so on.

I have used Altily exchange which was quite awesome but action transaction fees was very high and it was not much secure, now I am using probit exchange which has very low transaction fees and it is also more secure than other.

Trading Litecoin is a good idea but i prefer using Luno wallet to any other wallet for the transaction because of that, i always sees it as the best platform for me. If we are looking at it from the exchange direction, we will understand that the exchange rate is high and it will help those who have the coins.

Because of increasing transactions in the various cryptocurrencies blockchain, trading fees is generally high and there is no wallet that is with very low transaction fee especially for the popular cryptos. So my advice is just to always choose one and transact high amonuts.

I think coinEx is the best for trading. I am not using, because I am not trading but my friends have give information about trading and asked me to choose CoinEx for trading. I hope that it, will be best one.

Am not so much a fine of litecoin and I can say you should first try out wallets in your location first to check out which is best. Try luno and binance which I use and I think they are just OK to go with.

Jaxx and Coinbase Wallet are probably the best Litecoin wallets available for the operating system. With Jaxx, you've got a fully featured multicurrency wallet that'll even allow you to trade Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I think the best wallet is the probit wallet because in this we can safe and secure our litecoins and we can also trade in it at a good profit And the biggest advantage of this is that we can transact in it low fees.
Thanks for your recommendation about probit wallet. I will surely try that. Hope it works for me. Thanks in advance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back