What's new

Which is the best crypto currency exchange platform

I use faucetpay platform...though it has limited coin to exchange with but it is also very fast..but you can also do exchange on trust wallet through uniswap

Binance as for me stands at the top , followed by coinbase. Uniswap is also a good one

You can buy ethereum or any other coin for that matter on binance. I feel it is more secured and trusted.
Well coinbase works in few countries. I have tried using them before but it never worked because of my region.

I am only hoping that some day coinbase will lift bans on Nigerians as regards trading because the platform is cool especially for free of charge transactions exhibited there.

Coinbase is one wallet I can easily suggest for anyone. They offer top-notch security and it's very easy using the wallet. Though my country isn't allowed to sell or buy crypto currencies with them.

The best cryptocurrency wallets I've used is luno. I love luno because of its exchange rate. Luno exchange rate to Naira is very high and using Naira to buy crypto on luno is not really beautiful. Likewise I love coinbase for international exchange. It's a great platform.

I want to but some Ethereum now and am looking for the best crypto currency exchange platform to get the coin from
I don't think you should be concerned on the Cryptocurrency wallet platform that is the best. You should look for the one that is compatible in saving your coins in your resident. Currently I use luno, Bundle Africa to save, receive, send and transfer coins to my bank account.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back